Baylor vs. Pope John Paul II

KizzleAssizzle

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an Idea Nader, why don't you send all your guesses to Sc0ttishR00ts225@hotmail.com (its just collecting junkmail as we speak might as well get some use out of it), and then blu can send me their real name... and then I can tell you if your guesses are correct... that way they can keep their anonymity, and you can have your answer, and no on has to give out their real E-Mail or anything...

um "fella" you need to mind your own business and get the facts right about the "notorious party!" There were not 50 students suspended...baylor doesn't even suspend students for drinking...next time get your facts before you try and nose into anyone else's business!!!

"Fella" may have been off a little bit, but not by much. So, CM15, since you're knowledgable about Baylor, perhaps you can answer these questions, intelligently and truthfully.

Since Baylor does not suspend students for drinking, what were all those gifted athletes and scholars suspended for?

According to the letter from Baylor's headmaster, how many Baylor students were involved in underage drinking at the big party?

Why is the school in turmoil, with parent meetings, students confessing to their deans, and protest signs at the football games (over the expelled "A" student football player)?

Why did the Baylor parent lock himself in the bedroom when the police arrived?

Why did so many Baylor students flee when the police arrived?

Have these Baylor parties resulted in arrests or suspensions in the past?

Since the parent who hosted the party has been criminally charged (at the urging of Baylor officials) will his children still be allowed to attend Baylor?

Is punishment being handed out equally, or are some students (of board members, and other economically powerful families) getting special treatment?

You can answer these truthfully, or you can give the "old school" line. After all, as everyone knows, nothing bad ever happens at Baylor.

Athletes were suspended from 1 game, given disciplinary restriction and final warning...Baylor parents, students and alums are very upset with administration for dismissing "A" football player b/c he contributes much of his time and abilities toward making the school a better place. He was also a 4.0 student... Who can say that they never drank in high school and who says baylor has parties like this one every weekend...what school doesn't have parties...just b/c Baylor students were caught does not mean that every Baylor student is an alcoholic.

Students ran b/c they didn't want to get caught by the cops and have turned themselves into the deans b/c they know that it is the right thing to do...Baylor is based on an honor code that is upheld by its student body

And the parent in question is none of yours or my business

Baylor is a great and fair school and bad things happen to everyone- even people at Baylor