Anderson County vs. Rutledge

RHS02

All of that is right and you all are prolly right too. NOT saying you are cause i dont know what the ref did and i really dont care. But put your selvs in our shoes. Would you not be a little mad when you get so close and it looks as if the ref makes a terrible call late in the game. Who knows he might have. And it would makes you even more mad when your team would have prolly took it down and scored and maybe even won the game with that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mad anytime we lose a game. And everytime we lose I can point to things we didn't do to win the game. Oh sure I've blamed the refs before and I do know how you feel, I've probably been "in your shoes" more times than you'll ever know. Yeah, you might have scored if you had gotten that first down. But I also know, you wouldn't have scored earlier if the ref doesn't call that ludricous pass interference penalty right before you scored another TD. You know what they say could've, would've, should've---- and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

I think Jason Sanders is still hurt, and could possibly do more damage if he continues to get reps. He hobbles onto and off the field. The guy who should be getting more reps is Zach Rogers. He's the hardest runner AC has right now, and seems to get 6 to 15 yards every time he carries the ball. He needs to be given the chance to carry more of the load, and this will make Mounts even more effective.

Easy now, children, relax. Despite everything the men in stripes have to do with anything, Anderson needs to overcome some key injuries to move far. They've admitted publicly that their offense has been disappointing at times this year, and yet they still made the playoffs, so it can't be all bad. If AC comes out as they are certainly capable of doing, they'll hold their own against anyone. If they falter as they have a few times, look out.

Hey Mav; nice comeback. Would you like to borrow my 3 year-old son's crayons to play with or how about some play-dough? No offense to you Pigeon, but does it matter that TSSAA appoints the refs? They are still the same refs, so I'm cautioning you--- you'll have to beat more than the Rutledge's players.

What exactly are you hinting at???

B)