Gallatin vs. Beech

addictedtosports.com

I for one think that football teaches some of lifes most important lessons. Not to say kids that dont play do not learn the same lessons in other ways. I am an Oak Ridger but this story has affected high school sports fans across the state.

This may be one of the hardest lessons in life yet one that must be understood to succeed in life after school. That is things are not always going to be fair, The right thing will not always be done. But some how they will learn that its not what happens but how you react. I expect that they will hold their heads high and act and play with the same class that they have shown for years.

Hopefully the positive will be that there will be changes at T$$AA so that the same thing will not happen to another group of kids. Hopefully they will take that bit of satisfaction with them as they move on and this becomes a distant memory. And it will. The sting may take a long time to stop hurting but it will as sucess follows them into the future.

Gallatin 56 Beech 27

Beech's first 2 series begin at the Wave 10 yard line. They have a terrific return team. Beech fumbled and fumbled and fumbled. Should have been a lot closer. Gallatin turned it up in the 2nd half. Link and Harris now have over 1000 yards rushing. Can't remember if that has ever happened before.

If the lawsuits take we'll see ya next week. :rolleyes: