Lincoln County 57, Cumberland Co. 7

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also dont agree DarnRef. The falcons has never had the attitude that they were great. Coach Thompson wont allow that, I know him personally, I played for him. These kids just want to play. Alot of these kids have played football together since they were able to walk. These are the 6,7,and 8 year olds that back in 93 when the falcons went undefeated at 15-0, was out in the yard every Saturday morning playing like the falcons did the night before. This is alot of those guy's last year to be playing together, before everyone goes their seperate ways. See everyone these guys are playing a GAME that they love to play,and we as adults wish we could still play. Some times we as adults take the game for granted. we try to take the fun out of the game. These kids are having the time of there lifes. Its not so easy when you gradutate, and leave the town you grew up in. And how many times in your life ,when you had done something you loved and done it to the fullest, at some point said to yourself "man im great"! Let the kids fell the same way. They will get a lesson out of it good or bad. So let the Good Lord do his work. Hey Bamafan keep coming to the games it makes me feel like its old times again. And stumpman13 i got a set ready for you in the playoffs so come on back home and and lets watch them Falcons.

I say Coach Watt will remember you all put 57 on the board

What Coach Watt will remember is that Coach Thompson called off the dogs. Coach Watt knew what was going to happen and he was glad it wasn't worse.

I was impressed with Cumberland Co....well coached, well disciplined, and well mannered, but very outmanned against the Falcons. Nothing for Cumberland Co. to be ashamed of Friday night.

Edited by inot2bad

Bama fan and I are graduates from 1985 we did not play but we never missed a game ! Bone played in the 90's! Just so everyone knows they are brothers and I am a brother -in-law and forever best friend!

Bama fan and I have traveled many roads to very very many football games and basketball games...those were the days---even if he is a bama fan-go vols!

And bone I will be in the pit Friday!!I will make that ride with all the other boro fans!

GO LCHS FALCONS!!!!!!

Im glad our boys kept fighting. We have alot of starters coming back I say Coach Watt will remember you all put 57 on the board :lol:. I was busy last night working a hockey game in Knoxville. Did Coach Watt play alot of his younger players last night?

Nope, he left the first defense in the whole game, I looked twice to make sure. The Falcons second offense broke an 85 yard run on the Jets first team D to finish out the scoring. The first offense did not take a snap the whole fourth quarter.

stumpman dont bring that cushion of yours you can use mine

i remember all of those long rides we took . bone i too like the games with you being there lets hope that it is 5 more this year.stumpman we will be on the visitor side where we were the last game you came too.

The Pit has no visitors side. It just has a side that the visitors sit on. When we say Home field we mean Home field. The Pit is our House!