Lincoln County 57, Cumberland Co. 7

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pit has no visitors side.  It just has a side that the visitors sit on.  When we say Home field we mean Home field.  The Pit is our House!

I know what Duckbutterbandit is saying. It IS our house, but both sides of the stadium are alike. We hope our visitors feel welcome and are comfortable. There are just a lot of followers in Lincoln County--lovers of the game and of our guys. We invite everyone to come to The Pit to see a very strong, disciplined team play and to experience the atmosphere.

GO FALCONS!!!!

Guest Oakland

i just wanna let all the falcon fans know that i truly enjoy every time i go up to the pit, it is truly a spectacle and it makes it just that much more special when ya have 1st class program,school and coach. hopefully oakland will bring a crowd friday night, which traditionally oakland has brought some pretty big crowds to the pit, so we shall see

Edited by oakland2001

i just wanna let all the falcon fans know that i truly enjoy every time i go up to the pit, it is truly a spectacle and it makes it just that much more special when ya have 1st class program,school and coach. hopefully oakland will bring a crowd friday night, which traditionally oakland has brought some pretty big crowds to the pit, so we shall see

Thank you so much for saying that. It gave me goose bumps to read it. We are very proud of the "PIT", and when I see a compliment like this from an opponent it makes me even prouder. Hope we have a huge crowd Friday nite.

Go Falcons!!!!!

i just wanna let all the falcon fans know that i truly enjoy every time i go up to the pit, it is truly a spectacle and it makes it just that much more special when ya have 1st class program,school and coach.

oakland2001, Pretty nice flowers you're thowing LC's way. Nice touch. What time do you think you'll be arriving in Fayetteville?