4 Tennesseans headed to Vanderbilt

BigRedBud

I know that they (Vanderbilt) have contacted Theo Horrocks (6'4 285) Ol/DL of Lincoln County, I personally feel that if they offered he would accept. As far as Tennessee, I always pull for them but, it has always hacked me off at them that they don't seem ever pay any attention to the kids in their own state. I know that when Kelly Holcomb was a senior at L.C. they didn't have the time of day for him, and I think that he turned out to be a pretty good qb., and you have the kid from Smyrna, Luke Powell, I don't think that they recruited him very hard either, and I think that he is still at Stanford right now, and at one time he was leading the nation in punt returns, that's only 2, there have been many more that went to another school because Tn. didn't think they were good enough, and they turned out to be good players. But that's just my opinion. ;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But how many VU signess regardless of wehre tehy come from -- are legitimate Div. 1-a talent? The 'dores only have a few a yearat most that they "steal away", hence their constant losing seasons.

As unstable as VU's athletic program is now, I'd advise my kid to play elsewhere (DIV. 1A).