Howard @ Macon

71fan

ok...macon should win big if u look at the numbers....but im gonna have to agree with AERoadrunners on this one...besides macon and howard both have the same records...0-0..when u go into the play-offs all the #'s and records are thrown out...what u did n the regular season doesn't mean anything!!! I have seen Howard play this year..and also played against them in a scrimmage this summer.(which we did win.) but this doesnt mean anything. and TRUST me howard has defintley got the talent and athletes to pull off a MAJOR upset!! now im not sayin howard will get the win but if they was to, it wouldnt be the biggest upset of the 1st round games in my eyes.(regardless of their record)...Howard also had someone ejected from this past weeks game so he will not be able to play this comming up week.

Oh yea........WATCH OUT FOR #2!!!!!!!! he is a playmaker and has to be one of the fastest guys in highschool football....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Howard also had someone ejected from this past weeks game so he will not be able to play this comming up week.

Oh yea........WATCH OUT FOR #2!!!!!!!! he is a playmaker and has to be one of the fastest guys in highschool football....

Do you remember who was ejected? What number? Any more info on their team to share with us?? :D:D

I hope we get t.c. because that was 1 of m.c. hardest hitting games and I know it will be in the back of their minds all week long.

go tigers region 4 3a champs.

THEY WON'T FORGET THE LICKS M.C. PUT ON THEM AND IF THEY HAVE THEY WILL SOON GET THEIR MEMMORY BACK! :D

yea thats the way to keep winning --keep thinking about TC and Howard will run all over ya--

Hey wait a minute...isn't your center a slug???...Didn't I say that earlier this year???.. Oooopssssssss...no...I didn't say that...mirrorman did!!!....Just playing with ya, 71fan...LMAO

Good luck this week....

Sorry Bee,but my son plays Guard on offense.

Hopefully the SLUG will play well this Friday. LOL

Hey Macon County fans. I am from South Pittsburg. Trust me your region has a great chance to sweep the other region in the first round. That region you are matched against is very very weak. Granted Howard does have some good athletes. It will be some of the most undisciplined, non coached team you will see. Good Luck.

I hope we get t.c. because that was 1 of m.c. hardest hitting games and I know it will be in the back of their minds all week long.

go tigers region 4 3a champs.

THEY WON'T FORGET THE LICKS M.C. PUT ON THEM AND IF THEY HAVE THEY WILL SOON GET THEIR MEMMORY BACK! :angry:

ya took as many licks as we did :angry: good luck to both teams hope region 4 come out on top

Edited by mamajacket

GO BIG BLUE! I still can't believe that we're region champs! That's so wonderful from where we were 3-4 years ago. I think Macon will handle Howard pretty easily,but they don't need to be looking ahead to next week, cause if you don't win in this one there is no next week. So I say "GO TIGERS!" Take care of business one game at a time, and we'll be fine. So Go Macon! 1....2....3....HIT SOMEBODY!

MACON MAGIC IS BACK!

Wow the game...Yea..I was thrilled to death we won...I was jumping around and really moving while i was playin my clarinet..I was so happy..LET's go Tigers..we know we can do it again...After the game I left Lafayette, went to a dance they had..Too bad I couldn't have stuck around MC, and cruised through town proud of our Tigers...

Sorry I ain't been on the boards in awhile..been caught up on the band boards...hehe...I love you guys..

BigB76...Where are you at...I ain't heard from you in forever!?!?!?!?!I saw you Friday night at the Senior ceremony..muahahaha...I remain a secret person...hehe...Bye bye!!!