REGION VI

wrestlerman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NUNUNU

Josh did make 152 at the Overton Tournament last year. Wilkerson from Lipscomb beat Josh in the semi-finals Jenkins Pinned Wilkerson in the Finals.

The last time Johnson and Jenkins wrestled was Ninth grade Jenkins won.

I did not see Josh at any freestyle matches this summer and the only place I saw Jenkins was at the Brentwood Freestyle Tournament where he beat Derek Harrison of Clevelend in the finals.

I don't think Kenny fears anyone but he does not take anyone for granted either. I have watched both of these guys wrestle since Middle School (Josh did beat Kenny in the eighth grade a couple of times) They are both great competitors. Jenkins may be at 152 or 160 then again Josh may be at 160 or 171. Either way I don't think you will see Kenny cutting weight to avoid Josh or vice versa. My opinion is that both of them would love a chance to wrestle against each other anytime anyplace. I'm sure if they are the same weight they will run into each other at some point this season, and it should be one of the better matchups in region 6 this year.

I am Ken Jenkins.

I make a point to avoid these boards because they have a tendency to make an individual appear conceited and arrogant. On the other hand, I cannot sit back and allow others to defame and insult me.

I FEAR NO WRESTLER. Region six, or any other. I have trained hard, both physically and mentally , to be the best wrestler possible. When and if I encounter Johnson, or any of the other wrestlers that will make a good match this season, we will see then who the victor is. In the meantime, I will tell you right out that I will not cut weight, go up, or any other nonsense to avoid a wrestler that I know I am capable of going toe to toe with.

So, you can all speculate, point out events of the past, and talk of the theoretical future. I wrestle in the here and now. When the time comes, I KNOW that I will be prepared, and ready for the match. I KNOW that I can win any match on any given day, IF my heart is in it. Fortunately for me, my heart is always in it.

• 2 weeks later...