Volunteer Falcons

CHHS72

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to get your facts straight when talking about probations. if you have a player ejected from a game in any sport then you are placed on a list that the tssaa publishes. probation? if north was put on a probation it was a secret to us. i usually dont put myself in a position to respond to items on here but when its something backed with no facts than....

CHHS72 OH YES MY BROTHER I HAVE BEEN TO ALL THESE SCHOOLS,UNICOI,HAPPY VALLEY,HAMPTON,AND EVEN MOUNTAIN CITY OR JOHNSON COUNTY.

BACK IN THE LATE 70'S GOT THE TOSS AT A ERWIN FOOTBALL GAME -PUT MY BUTT ON THE BUS!

I'AM VERY SURPRISED THAT RICHARD CARROLL WOULD LET THINGS GET OUT OF HAND NORTH,ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE PROBATION OVER THERE?

CHHS72 YOU HANG IN THERE THE FALCONS WILL BE O.K.,I LIKE THE WAY YOUR SON PLAYS(REMINDS ME OF MYSELF)

WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

I WAS LISTENING TO THE WEYE GUY TUESDAY NIGHT ABOUT TO TURN THE GAME OFF WHEN HE STARTED TALKING ABOUT 'A RATHER UGLY INCIDENT'. HE WOULDN'T SAY WHO OR WHAT EXACTLY WAS GOING ON, BUT IT MUST HAVE DELAYED THE GAME ABOUT 20 MINUTES OR SO.

EVERYONE I'VE TALKED TO WAS LISTENING TO THE GAME AND ARE IN THE SAME BOAT I'M IN CONCERNING INFO. WAS IT SO BAD THEY WERE GOING TO CLEAR THE GYM? DAD SAID THE TV NEWS REPORTED 911 WAS CALLED TO THE SCHOOL OVER A DISTURBANCE ISSUE AT THE GAME AND NO MORE.

I WISH THE BROADCASTERS HAD BEEN MORE SPECIFIC FOR THE PEOPLE LISTENING TO THE GAME (THAT'S MY ONLY COMPLAINT GUYS). <_< THANKS FOR THE COMPUTER AUDIO STREAMING...IT LETS ME LISTEN WHILE I'M AT UT!

THE FALCONS ARE HAVING A GREAT SEASON...KEEP IT UP!

Edited by VHS2003

Why do you think most responsible schools have their ADs and princpals at all away conference games?

Do you know for sure the AD and/or administration was not at the game?

And by the way, I don't recall HV administration at Volunteer when the teams played. I think we need to be careful in what we intend to project.

Hampton is a BIG game (aren't they all!!!!) Every conference game is going to be a nail biter from now on. Speaks well of the Conference!

It's Hampton this Friday. The team needs to stay focused and on track. Come out and support your team.

Volunteer has built a strong following thanks mostly to a strong AD and/or administration, coaches, players, and fans. It's grown to be more like family and no one likes to hear their family being panned. If we as fans will step back and look at it in another light, we may see that as the sports programs become stronger and more competitive, so do the criticisms. So we need to just keep playing OUR game on the court and the gridiron.

We have strong shoulders, we need to grow thicker skins.

GO GET"EM BIRDS

I may have misspoke about the probation, but it got bad enough that they were discussing it and I was told that it had happened. I do know that there were some very ugly incidents over there two years ago.

By the way don't pay any attention to anything Coaches Corner has to say about Tuesday night. He was not there unless he is God and can be it two places at one time. He was at Hampton or so he said on another thread.

Rainman, Stokomo was right about you. No one from Volunteer has been on here whinning. So why don't you go over in the corner and $uck your thumb and be quite.

VHS2003, we covered your concern on Wednesday. That is on earlier pages. Enough has been said on here about the incident.

Unbiased is correct. Our AD was at the game Tuesday night.

We would like to move on with things. It is others that keep getting things off track. No, Crazy Vol I did not get what you meant. The only purpose of this thread is for Volunteer Falcon fans to discuss our team. There is no goal as to the number of pages. When a thread go all season it accumulates a lot of pages. If it bothers you then don't read it.

Now we need to concentrate on Friday night. I think Hampton has got the Falcons' attention. They realize that Hampton has improved and they need to take care of business. Now if we will play like we did last Friday, rather than last Tuesday, we will be alright.

Point guards need to play like point guards, wings need to play like wings and post men need to play like post men. ESPN is not going to be there and nothing our players do is going to be on Sportscenter much less Plays of the Day. Each player needs to do what he is capable of and not try to do more. I believe that is called playing within yourself. If all of our players will do that we will be alright.