Lewis Co. vs. Camden

Panther26

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#4 vs. #1:  You don't have to look far to see that it happens. I think Fairview (from our very weak region 5-AA) defeated your number 1 last season?

David Sharp is an intergral part of our offense and by most accounts, would be considered an exceptional athlete.

We are used to being told we aren't very good.  It helps motivate our team. Thanks.

Our region is always used to being told how weak we are. Three wins last year against region 6-AA in round one. Granted, I am sure they were all major upsets.

As for Camden, as I have stated earlier, deangerous team.... dangerous game.

Don,

Is there any chance that the coaches of these two teams could follow the example of Rhea County and Cleveleand and get into a fight after the game? I wasn't at the game at Rhea County, and I would really like to see some coaches get into a fight on the field.

coaches get into a fight??? Obviously you dont know our coach very well. Bobby

Sharp is a great guy, he works very hard with our team, and has way to much

class to engage in any kind of brawl. Im sure Camden is a great team and

will be out there to win, just like our team. As for being knocked out again

as it seems to be stated over and over, maybe some dont realize how proud we are to have come this far.

Camden or anybody else in Region 6. Please don't get upset about comments made by some of the lewis co. fans. The two main ones making all the comments are not even on the team, much less know how dangerous Camden can be. Lewis County welcomes Camden to Panther Stadium in hopes of a well played ballgame.

I just want to say , that our Panthers have played like champions( whether we go that far or not). I think that if we play error free games, we can go all the way. I am very proud of the season we have had this year, and extremely proud of our boys! I look forward to Friday night. All I can ask for is a safe, injury free game . And a BIG WIN!!! Go Panthers WE Love Ya ! :lol:

Camden or anybody else in Region 6. Please don't get upset about comments made by some of the lewis co. fans. The two main ones making all the comments are not even on the team, much less know how dangerous Camden can be. Lewis County welcomes Camden to Panther Stadium in hopes of a well played ballgame.

Well I know all of us over here appreciate your welcoming and we too look forward to a well played game by both teams. Its just some people from Lewis Co that get on here take everything said about their team or town negatively, even when it may not be meant that way. They try and answer back and they end up sounding like jackasses and that makes all you other guys that post on here look bad because you're from the same area. But good luck and we'll see you friday night.

Ok mood1801......are you like sportsfan......because I think your stupidity levels are about the same.....so shut your mouth....and for you puttin us down....I can easily put you down....Huntingdon.....oh wait we don't belong on the same field as them....yea for a few reasons....number 1.....we are better than them....number 2....its pointless for us to play you (since all you can do is run your mouth)....and number 3.....all the money we would bring in on ticket sales...just isn't worth wasting our time playing you (when we could be at home eating cornbread or drinking beer or sleeping...getting ready to go hunting Saturday morning) I really hate you Lewis County haters, and I hope you hate me too....because I am sick of you people making fun of us for being rednecks....even after we shut you up on the field, and even though half of our school is more intelligent than yours. Just quit trash talking.....I would never have to talk trash if you guys didn't get on here and put Lewis County down.....dang......Oh yeah and the whole "Hole in the Wall thing" thats so original, and its really funny......you must be smart people to think that one up.....if i went and said Huntingdon, that equals Hunt+ing+don......I wouldn't look as stupid as you guys do by saying Hole in The Wall = Hohenwald. And for those of you Huntingdon fans that don't talk crap, I am sorry I have to put your team down because of a few of your stupid fans. I have said enough and I am starting to get off topic. GO PANTHERS!!

Hey don't make your neck any redder than it already is, calm down.

Well I know all of us over here appreciate your welcoming and we too look forward to a well played game by both teams. Its just some people from Lewis Co that get on here take everything said about their team or town negatively, even when it may not be meant that way. They try and answer back and they end up sounding like jackasses and that makes all you other guys that post on here look bad because you're from the same area. But good luck and we'll see you friday night.

I would like to say that I am sorry if I have sent the wrong message. I must've misread about the "rednecks" and "hillbillys" over here in "Hole in Wall". Ya'll wasn't saying anything against our town,we just misunderstood ,huh?? Well me and Jethro over here came to a conclusion. We don't like ya'll. Or anyone else

from Camden,cause ya'll are too sophisticated for us "Jackasses." Plus ,Ya'll talk funny! hahahaha B)

Now on a serious note, I apologize for that paragraph above. I was just trying to show that Ya'll were making fun of our town,and we took it as you said it.So , please don't make any excuses about what you said.Another thing, you are 6-4

it really fires a team,town,and a fan up when we get on the " Enter Net" and reas about how you are supposed to come in here and push us around,and walk out with a win.Nerp, that aint hapening BUbba.B) . But, in conclusion i would like to say good luck, and i hope the game is an injury free one , hopefully the Panthers will come out on top.

Hey ,that was a good post by ole' Renob. He put almost everything that I would've said, ALMOST as I said. I would like to tell all the Camden fans if you have a problem wil Lewis Co. come and see me ,because I will Make you "SHUT -UP"

You can come over there and get smacked.I hope that ya'll talk this much during basketabll because I will be on the court to put you down.I will shuve you in the Hole In the Wall!!! and leave you there.hehe. Then I will get The Buff Biff to get a hold of you ok,so just Shut UP!!!

ok time for game predictions....Lewis County-45 Camden-7

marcus "tha illeagal regal" booker will have at least 200 yards rushing...IN THE FIRST HALF...LOL and David "tha beast" Sharp will finally open up the passing game and above all he will have a good 300 yards of total offense. and we know we can't forget Carlos, i'd say he kicks a 43 yard feild goal just for the fun of it.

p.s. i do not like coach johnson!!!!!