Coffee Co. @ Symrna

chs4life

Guest region4fan

Cat, I said that I liked teams with heart that are the underdogs. We are certainly in that boat ourselves. I think you guys will win. I just wish that you were playing someone else. I like this little CC team. I am for the Dawgs though. But I already said in another thread that I just can't root for Lebanon after what they got away with.

I told you that I still don't like Wolke. He did throw two INT's and fumbled twice against us. I was stunned when he ran. You will never convince me that he has lived up to the hype about him. I think your key player against us was #41.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really missed about 40% of our offense friday (not making excuses because we won so i don't need any) it may be hard to believe but even i didn't know till after the game that johnson was not 100%

Wolke has great physical skills and now that we can run the ball he has not been asked to do as much and is reallyl more of a veer QB

He may not have lived up to the hype but i tell you he is a very good HIGH SCHOOL QB and if you don't get to him he has a canon for an arm.

Say what you want but if you had wolke to go with carlos you sure wouldn't be playing at LC friday.

Guest region4fan

You are right about if we had had a cannon armed QB, we wouldn't be playing at LC. Carlos is pretty smooth isn't he?? He is such a team player too.

You never told me who was in the purple pimp suit.

...if we had had a cannon armed QB, we wouldn't be playing at LC..

Yes, you would be playing at LC. The only difference a cannon armed QB would have made is that the LC DBs would have had more picks...and the cannon armed QB would have been sacked more.

Regardless of the QB, he's gotta have time to throw it. Just wait and see what happens to Wolke when and IF he makes it to The Pit.

i have seen both teams play. smyrna has lots of speed and possibly the only team maybe fast enough to play with lincoln co. i still think lincoln is untouchable. i can see smyrna having a big night throwing the ball. But also don't be surprised if coffee county's DB's have a big night either. they are young, all over at that position (including their coach) but they have alot fire and excitment to bring to the table. i think #41 for smyrna will be the key to stopping coffee county's #1. he is an excellent football player.

i dont think coffee co has the speed to stay with smyrna.. I saw coffee co play in week 1 against seigle and the kid from seigle ran it all the way on them.. the guy who ran it only ran abouta 4.7 or 4.8.. and if you guys didnt fix that then charles orona # 7 will run all over you.. dont get me wrong i believe nunly will get his yards but if he breaks away marcelous or shadowens (both 4.4 guys) will catch him.. i think he will get 100 yeards because hes a good back but smyrna by 20 atleast.. and CC's DB's dont have enough speed to keep up with orona or the size to take down shannon.. only way they'll get shanon is to take out his legs.. hope its a great game..

When these two teams were in the same 4A region a few years ago Smrna used to put 9 or 10 guys in the box against CC every year and I expect them to do it again. They will dare you to beat them with the pass.

I can't wait to watch this one tonight. I would love to see CC win, but I think we are just outmanned all around. Nunley will have about 75 yards and a score, but it won't be enough. CC is a year away. Next year they will win Region 3-5A. Remeber where you heard it first.

When these two teams were in the same 4A region a few years ago Smrna used to put 9 or 10 guys in the box against CC every year and I expect them to do it again. They will dare you to beat them with the pass.

I can't wait to watch this one tonight. I would love to see CC win, but I think we are just outmanned all around. Nunley will have about 75 yards and a score, but it won't be enough. CC is a year away. Next year they will win Region 3-5A. Remeber where you heard it first.

Early predictions for next year would have Franklin Co as the odds on favorites to win the Region. Coffee Co, Cookeville and Lincoln Co will be right in there.