Joe Biddle

5eagleball

so when they loose the tennessean writes how the got screwed over and they should have won. so how is that not biased. your a disgrace to ba for picking mba over ba and the comment about the paper you made. biddle has always been biased to ba as well as comcast.

Ladies and gentlemen, Monday night is Ad Hominem Night! <_<

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uk, first of all are we talking Joe Biddle or the Tennessean.

Second, if you would take the time to read the quote I put at the beginning of this thread from Joe's article, I would like you to explain how it translate into: your quote"tennessean writes how the got screwed over and they should have won".  I'm sorry I just don't read that at all.  Now if you're talking about the story Brian Mullen wrote about the game, please list the quotes you have a problem with.

"TV replays of the game-tying field goal by Brentwood Academy Friday night show that the game clock expired several seconds before the Eagles got the kick off...Game officials blew that one." and you dont think that means that mba got screwed out of the win i dont know what does

Look at the tape. I see my re-take on this on another thread. Comcast blew it...big time!

The thread is about Joe Biddle's comments, NOT the game. Either we stick to thread subject, start ANOTHER thread on the game or we move on.

i think we should take a vote-- and tell robjim to go talk about cpa and nashville school for the blind or whoever else is in their division. I started this thread and i give permission to talk about the game and little mr. biddle to anyone and everyone, you can start a new thread roobbyyyjimm.

and wes.... whats the deal. you did go to ba, stand strong with us.

Edited by 5eagleball