Trousdale @ Grundy

mamajacket

1Buck2 ...... Have you been up to West Point lately? Doesn't look like they'll beat Navy this year! It's been a while since we've talked. What was that re"mark" that was censored? LMAO!!!!! Let's hope that we'll meet each other in the 2nd round. By the way, I still turn off people. Just ask my wife! It's a talent that just won't go away!

Juan-A-Day,

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! You will reveal my secret identity. I made a remark about your listening devise and someone must have thought I was being politically incorrect. THERE'S NO POLITICALLY INCORRECT IN FOOTBALL!! Good Luck to your team, TC is a good team, and guess what....... they are young and should get better with every game.

Man, I would hate to be your wife in an argument with you. LOL

I know you will,

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!

PS What happened to ole pappa66!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad as I hate to admit it. I Agree with 1-buck. g.c. you got trouble headed your way.Lots and lots of tradition and loyal fans. Football is taken serious.

I think t.c. wins easy. Trust me it hurt me to say this ,but you can't hide facts.

I talk alot of smack and like to cut up, but I meant all of this.

T.C. I do have some respect for

yall. WHO COULD'NT?

Good luck untill the 2nd round.

As bad as I hate to admit it. I Agree with 1-buck. g.c. you got trouble headed your way.Lots and lots of tradition and loyal fans. Football is taken serious.

I think t.c. wins easy. Trust me it hurt me to say this ,but you can't hide facts.

I talk alot of smack and like to cut up, but I meant all of this.

T.C. I do have some respect for

yall. WHO COULD'NT?

Good luck untill the 2nd round.

14JUNGLEFAN I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU. ON ONE THREAD YOU DISS TC

AND ON THIS THREAD YOU PRAISE THEM. YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHICH

SIDE OF THE FENCE YOU ARE GOING TO RIDE. I'M A TRUE MC FAN AND

I WOULD ROOT FOR RUSSIA IF TC WAS PLAYING RUSSIA. AND FROM

HEARING YOU; YOU COULD TRUELY BE A TC SUPPORTER.

GC 28

TC 6

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your a true MC fan,i feel like you should pull for your region!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL REGION 4 THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. I wish Smith Co., Macon Co., and Portland victories this week. Now next week is a different story. B)B)

If the Jackets were to lose somewhere during the playoffs, I would be rooting for whoever was left from our region.

Well if you want to meet me just come to the pressbox. I'll be the big mouth on the PA.

;)

Del.

Hey Del,

A few weeks ago you asked if I had any special requests for the concesion stand. I replied that I just wanted a cup of coffee at halftime. Since you're going to be in the pressbox, is that close to the concession stand??? If it is, TCHSNO1FAN and myself might just have to come on up and introduce ourselves. We're looking forward to being there early!!! Look for us!! We'll be wearing purple and gold!!!! HA-HA!!!!

If your a true MC fan,i feel like you should pull for your region!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL REGION 4 THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. I wish Smith Co., Macon Co., and Portland victories this week. Now next week is a different story. ;):P

If the Jackets were to lose somewhere during the playoffs, I would be rooting for whoever was left from our region.

I also agree!!!!! Region 4 fans are the best to support their schools and when it gets down to a precious few, we need to come together as one. I plan on being around at the games if TC gets put out before the others from this region.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL REGION 4 TEAMS!!!!