MT. PLEASANT AT EZELL-HARDING

hatchet

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with Hatchet, Ezell has a fine group of wide receivers led by #18 Jeremy Gettis and #82 Matt Fields.....the quarterback for Ezell, Randy Schlappi has started 22 games and thrown for 59 TD's and run for 10 more, totaling over 5,000 yards passing. The defense is led by head hunters #55,11,8 and 24.....Mt. Pleasant has a great junior running back and a fine receiver, they are well coached and I see this to be a big game....can Ezell stop the run and can the tigers stop the pass

we do have a srong region. public region that is. it's obviously hard for public regions to compete for with the privates on a regular basis. we (wayne co) were the only public team in the state to knock off a private school. that's rediculous. if tssaa is too guttless to move the privates to their own division then maybe all of the publics should just tell tssaa where to shove it! i had heard how tssaa was gonna put the privates in division II but i heard last night that they weren't. if they don't i vote the single A publics just form their own association and say the heck with tssaa. that's just my opinion and about every other public school fan though.

good season mt pleasant.

see yall next week ezell!