Sycamore @ Jackson Southside

SShawks1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads Sycamore on beating Marshall co.  Friday nights game should be a great game. here's alittle about SS. They have a good defense. Giving up under 10 points per game. They are strong against the run and pretty good against the pass. On offense they run alot with success, but can pass also. Here's a few stats

rushing- QB- Jason Towater  105 925 7 tds    Fb- Michael Douglas 120 840 4 tds

Rb- Ernie Jones 90 665 10tds  deangelo key 200 yards 1 td

passing- Jason Towater  51-82 675 yards 11 tds 3 ints

rec- Corey Stevens  27rec. 250 5 tds  Marshall Hych 10 150 2 tds

If anyone has some info on Sycamore please input.  Any prediction?  I'll wait till later in the week for mind. Good Luck Hawks

sycamores offense is the better part of their team. their qb josh garza is the real deal he is one of the calmest qbs in the pocket that ive seen and when he starts running around that is where he plays best. his recievers are good but garza makes them look great. polk the rb is good if he ever gets out into the open but if he doesnt get going then hes not a real threat but catches well out of the backfield. if i was ss i would focus my defense on garza.

Edited by playmaker1010

I respect yout oppion hLfan but there is noway Southside will give up that many points. For one thing they run alot and control the clock. And like i've said before there defense is very good. The only way they give up 35 is if they fumble several times inside there on 20. Not going to happen. In the playoff defense wins games and that what will happen tonite. Good luck to Sycamore and the Hawks tonite. Go Hawks! 28-10

Crockett and Southside will win tonight.

After all the stats and blablabla who can pass for more yards... Sycamore is overlooked again. All of region five demands respect, this is a very balanced region. The scoring difference between the one seed and the five seed is probably only two touchdowns. I KNOW the difference between the one and three seed is a yard with 8 seconds left.

Garza got a concussion against Greenbrier I imagine that's why he didn't play againt Giles.

The lick he took by Greenbrier DE Dustin Cole was tremendous, I wasn't sure if he was going to come off the field under his own power. I never knew that he had gotten a concussion though. Well, I guess it didnt affect him too much.....first round win & all...