Region 7

hounddog

Who will be the best in Region 7 this year? I hear that Clarksville lost a lot of starters to graduation and that this might be Kenwood's year. I do not believe it. Clarksville ALWAYS finds a way to beat Kenwood. What about Northwest? I understand that they are supposed to be pretty tough. What does Dickson have coming back. Who are some of the toughest wrestlers returning from each team. Is that tough kid from Montgomery Central back? I believe he was 135 last year.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, from what I hear Northwest is stacking up quite nicely this year. Give Johnny Masters his due: He always finds a way to load up his team year-after-year. Montgomery Central: Wasn't that guy named Luke Sanders? (just guessing, here, not sure). Northeast - not too sure about their team, and Rossview - well, I think they could have some pretty tough guys there, we'll see. Clarksville: yep, they lost quite a few, but they could come back.

We will just have to wait and see what is coming on down the road. It will be fun, I am sure! B)

Northwest has six returning qualifiers from a year ago. And don't overlook that Bird kid at 103. I heard he hit the weights and is an animal now. Should be another exciting year in the region. I think that there are three or four teams that could win it.

AH I wouldnt worry about NW they havent got anything together, and as of that bird kid i heard he is fat and wont be able to get to 103 so i dont think they will be in the run for region 7 LOL