MUS vs. McCallie

nader64

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see that all you McCallie fans are overlooking the Owls. That gives them a shot at beating you. The Owls have played well against McCallie the last 2 years. They won big last year and lost in the final minute at McCallie two years ago(McCallie's championship season) when MUS was called for 2 mysterious penalties on 2 straight punts to give Mc a first down and keep the winning drive alive. So that is why I am glad you guys have chalked this one up in the win column already.

Hey blu i think you have it mistaken buddy....I am all about the Blue Tornado. Football is the real sport that I watch...if you knew who I was you would know that. If you go to the McCallie MUS game you will definately see me. I will be in the student section and be the loudest one there. As for the game itself. MUS better watch out. [Offensive reference deleted] The triple threat of Moore, Johnson, and Murphy will not be able to be stopped. Just be prepared for blood. Like Keppy did to your quarterback two years ago. It is over for you, I hope yall are ready for bowling season.

Edited by Bighurt

That's interesting to hear, but I'll believe it when I see it. I hear about McCallie's passing attack every year, but when I see them play BA they stick to the run and the majority of their throws aren't too impressive. Still, Ryan Moore has a good arm and they may be able to pass better in big games this postseason. We'll find out.

There was that 92 yarder a couple years ago :D