What about those CC Eagles?!?!

bobcats44sjk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey girls bring your rock bottles and lets get loud you girls have done a great job the entire year i hope everbody that can goto the game shows up it could be history i believe we have a good chance to win our first playoff game lets go to fairview have some fun play hard and above all be respectfull and play with good sportsmanship we're having a good year lets hope it continues and then maybe huntington will win and we can go play a fine mustang team bye the way no 3 on the eagles belongs to me he's my boy now lets have a safe and good game you girls are TOTALLY AWSOME AND WE APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU GALS CHEER AND HAVE FUN MAYBE YOU'LL CAN RECRUIT SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS TO GO TO THIS SPECIAL GAME FOR THE EAGLES GO 62A GO EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I will be more than happy to come over and see how to do it "Eagle Style". You haven't seen smashmouth football, just wait till you play Fairview, everyone on the team wil bring it. Ask Huntingdon about last year we had them beggin for mercy after the 2nd quarter of play. It will be an interesting game and I will be making the trip back home from Jackson Friday, just to see the game. You will enjoy our facilities as we have a brand new concession stand. But let it be known that Jacketpride24 will be at the game friday, so tell all of your friends. If you come up to me and ask me I might give you an autograph.

Come Friday night everyone will have a whole new respect for Chester Co.! And their fans!!! You and your boys come on over and we'll show you how we do it...EAGLE STYLE!!!

Eagle Style? Just wait... the Fairview fans (cheerleaders esp.) will show you what it's like to have a style of your own. Fairview is ready to win another playoff game and Chester Co. is the only thing in their way to mabey meeting Huntingdon again for the second year in row.

Wanna see style? Watch out for the Yellow Jacket Mascot... Oh wait, he graduated last year, but he may come back just to give you some pointers or two...

Edited by Buzz2991

Official Press Release from Jacketpride24

Today, Jacketpride24 was reached by three NFL teams about coach positions. He had to decline saying," Right now I am too busy getting ready to see my alma mater stomp some eagle into the ground Friday night. It could be a rough one for Chester Co., I would recommend that Chester Co. folk stay west of the Tennessee River as it is going to get ugly at Yellow Jacket stadium. I predict big games from Glenn Frazier, Dusty England, Jarrod Mangrum, and Big Joe. I hope they beat Chester Co. because they ended my hope of a Dixie Major State Title two years ago. I could of gone pro. No more I can't speak about it, it hurts." Jakcetpride24 left in an emotional mess. When Steve Spurrier heard his offer had been put on hold, he threw off his visor and cursed the Chester Co. Eagles, in hopes of making Jacketpride24 happy so he could come revive the Redskins offense. Today was another exciting day for Jacketpride24 and company.

hey girls bring your rock bottles and lets get loud you girls have done a great job the entire year i hope everbody that can goto the game shows up ......lets have a safe and good game you girls are TOTALLY AWSOME AND WE APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU GALS CHEER AND HAVE FUN MAYBE YOU'LL CAN RECRUIT SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS TO GO TO THIS SPECIAL GAME FOR THE EAGLES GO 62A GO EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL THANK YA..FROM ALL OF US! WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT FRIDAY, AND WE HAVE BEEN DOIN OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A GREAT TURNOUT FOR CC FRIDAY NIGHT...GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!!

YellowJacket...get off it dude! You sure do talk alot for somebody who probably can't back it up. Now I definately can't wait to come to Yellow Jacket Stadium and leave our mark! In the words of the Eagles..."We came, we saw, we stomped the yellow jackets!" haha! That was a good one wasn't it Meg!?!? Naw for real though tell your boys to bring it, because we are ready for some action!!