What about those CC Eagles?!?!

bobcats44sjk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobcat, if you want to bring some extra pads, i will gladly sit up and go up against you. I can back up my talk. What number are u? Do you even play? The reason I dont play is because I graduated but trust me I can back up my talk. I will be in the stands Friday night. If you want me to back it up I gladly will. I ain't never scared. We will see what you have to say about 10 oclock Friday Night when Chester Co. is going home with a BIG L. maybe your little cheerleader friend will let you cry on here shoulder. Go ahead call me out on here, knowing i can't step on to the field.

I feel ya JacketPride... Our guys in da'View will talk loud and clear for us Friday night...

A note for the CC "Eagle Style"ists: Be sure to watch the JROTC as they present Old Glory, because that will be the only moment you will want to remember come 10 o'clock... But hey I sure will have something to remember... PS: if you still need some style pointers let me know... "I am number 1" ya know...

chester county

points allowed -128 12.8 a game

points scored– 279 27.9 a game

major running backs against the Eagle's defense

Boyd 46 yards (avg per game- more than 160)

Held bell to 96 yards (avg per game - 150

Held mckenzie’s cody cook to around 50 yards(avg about 100 yds)

boyd and bell are both respectively 1 and 2 in most yards this season in the west in 2a

chester county's running backs

myron fulton - 859 yards on 94 carries avg 9.1 8tds

kyle walker - 626 yards on 88 carries avg 7.1 7tds

melvin armstrong - 562 yards on 95 carries avg 5.9 9tds

the top 3 backs have 2047 yards

top tackler is luke butler w/ 88 tackles and 18 tfl's

dont know total team stats

Fairview-1523 yards rushing

706 passing

2229 total

Fairview's run defense on the top 3 backs they faced

sam reeves had 159 yards on fairview(cheatam co)

marcus booker had 64 yards(lewis co)

david sharp 85 yards(lewis co)

points allowed - 208 20.8 avg

points scored - 220 22 avg

so chester co has better stats but fairview has the tougher schedule. chester co has held 2 of the best backs in the west better than fairview held the best backs on their schedule.

CHESTER COUNTY IN AN UPSET 28 - 14

Edited by donvito

Great stats Donvito, Yeah the Fairview stats are probably a little better but they dont give them out alot, but I say they are approximate. Fairview has done well to shut down the run this year, they also have an underrated secondary, these guys are fast and will lay a lick on you. I guess by your stats Chester Co. rarely throws the ball. Well they better learn how to or Fairview will bring 10 men in the box all night to stop the run.

Well we will all see Friday Night!!! It is less than 29 hours to game time. It is going to be great being back in ole Fairview tomorrow night. I am going to be there early to get a seat, it is going to be a packed house.

Now, Coach Mac, if Fairview puts 11 guys in the box and can't stop the run, then I am Steve Spurrier. Since I am not Steve, there is no way they are that good. Has Cheste co. faced such a big front four or five all year. Something that hasn't been talked about all week is Fairview's size and strength on the line. Something to ponder over. Looking at Chester's roster they aren't very big.

Fairview could put all 11 players in the box and they still couldn't stop CC's running game

So you are telling me, that with Big Joe Hudgins, Lighting Jared Mangrum, and Work Horse Charlie Hillgerson, CC's run game is still going to dominate? You must know something I don't.

I also know, that Bobby Martin and Glen Fraizer will have big nights on the ground and England is ready to strike it big in the air as well.

But hey... We'll see come Friday night...

Edited by Buzz2991

So you are telling me, that with Big Joe Hudgins, Lighting Jared Mangrum, and Work Horse Charlie Hillgerson, CC's run game is still going to dominate? You must know something I don't.

I also know, that Bobby Martin and Glen Fraizer will have big nights on the ground and England is ready to strike it big in the air as well.

But hey... We'll see come Friday night...

Now see... you're basically saying the same thing Coach Mac is here. Why do you think you're right and he's not?

Official Press Release from Jacketpride24

Jacketpride24 today has announced he will be available for autographs at Yellow Jacket Stadium Friday Night. Jacketpride was quoted sayin, " This the least I can do for my fans, they have made me who I am. I have taken time out of my busy schedule and even turned down and NFL coaching opportunity to attend the game. I will not have a stand sit up because my publicist feels it could cause long lines and riots. So I will be in the Fairview stands, on the field, or by the concession stand. It will be like Where's Waldo? but instead we are calling Where's Jacketpride? I think the title is very creative and unique.I hope all my fans come out to see me and there is also a game going on that should be very interesting." When asked about the result of the game Jacketpride had this to say, "As my girl Christina says, "It is going to get dirty." That's all I will say about the game."

Please refrain from touching Jacketpride as sercuity will have to take care of you. This is a big game Friday night, and Jacketpride would hate to ruin a great night of High School Football. Thanks for you time and cooperation in this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND JACKETPRIDE24.