McKenzie vs Cheatham Co.

dt87

The person that said Gann will throw for 300 yards tomorrow and win the heisman should never speak another word about football. First of all he wont go D-1 so he has no chance of winning the heisman. second. he passes real good against sycamore. he was um 6-22 for 82 yards, o td', and 2 picks. yeah your right that is a pretty good night

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey duckman,

What little tidbits of info I have on Cheatham Co came from the Tennessean website.

According to the roster they have 11 kids 200 - 205 lbs. spread between 5'7 - 6'0 and the meat and 'taters' kids 240 - 280 and between 6'0- 6'3 of which they have seven(7).

They have a tailback, Sam Reeves, 5'9, 195 who has carried the ball 216 times for 1477yds and 15 TDs.

Sounds a bit like a running team. Big up front, power in the back field. I would say their best defense against McKenzie would be their offense (ie. Dresden)

Edited by wannab

Oh Great!!! Its one of them.

If McKenzie looses tomorrow, I will go into hibernation until next year but if they win, you may suffer.

And if you want to use RED, do it correctly.

Keep on smokin' that imported hash from Clarksville.[/color]

light em' up partner. One thing I know for sure, we are playing next week and the Cubbies are going into hibernation.

Any predictions anybody or is everybody just as clueless about Cheatham Co. as me? Is there somebody who has seen Cheatham play? They any good? I would give a prediction but like I said, im clueless about Cheatham Co. Im desperate to fiind out if they are any good.

My Predictions on the other games:

Hunt. over Harp.

CC over Fair

Lewis over Camden - i hope Camden can pull off an upset.

Hey Big D,

Can you believe you were 3 for 3 on your picks. You could be a Las Vegas odds maker.

"For $50.00 Big D will give you his 2 for sure picks on next weeks games"

You didn't happen to get friendly with the Cheatham County lady camera girls tonight did you?

:D

Any predictions anybody or is everybody just as clueless about Cheatham Co. as me? Is there somebody who has seen Cheatham play? They any good? I would give a prediction but like I said, im clueless about Cheatham Co. Im desperate to fiind out if they are any good.

My Predictions on the other games:

Hunt. over Harp.

CC over Fair

Lewis over Camden - i hope Camden can pull off an upset.

Hey Big D,

Can you believe you were 3 for 3 on your picks. You could be a Las Vegas odds maker.

"For $50.00 Big D will give you his 2 for sure picks on next weeks games"

You didn't happen to get friendly with the Cheatham County lady camera girls tonight did you?

:D

B) Thank you for pointing that out. I forgot about my predictions.

Nah, didn't get friendly with them ladies up there, they were too busy filming the game and trying to keep warm. The weather was HORRIBLE! I nearly froze to death B)

Way To Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job. finally got the running game and the passing game both going in a big game. It was fun. Go Get Lewis Co.!!!!!!!!!

To the Cheatham Co. team and fans. Ya'll have a good team that never quit and your fans were the best that I've seen in a long, long time ( of course I think we have some pretty good ones too! ). Ya'll will be welcome in McKenzie anytime.