Who are the top 5 juniors in KIL?

fatjoe8

I agree the Logan kid from SOuth Doyle is the real deal, we had terrible time coantaining him last year, unlike the other 3 mentioned that we didnt have trouble containing.... Fulton also has a couple of juniors that are the real deal, not just one... AE always has them, Alcoa (Not really KIL) has a great sophomore guard...

ALso, considering almost all schools are D1 in basketball then I would say all of the 4 above mentioned, but now of them will goto a top 50 program...

Edited by Bonfire

Gotta say Albert Harris and Rushawn Reeves are gonna be doin BIG things for the Falcons and the runners this year. That's 2 GOOD ball players. Harris played on my step-cousins AAU team...he is AWESOME! And Rushawn is an unbelievably talented player. These are guys that were born with some great basketball talent...they'll continue to do well.

Scott, and Dinos got it right Brett "Showbiz" Connor from Catholic. If this kid's girlfriend doesnt get in the way to much this boy can do it all. No limits with this one. Knox Catholic is gonna be the team this year look out. Because if my friend Brett there cant get it done we got some other boys over there that can hit it too. Any kid that is leading scorer as a sophmore on a team that had some pretty good talent is special.

• 3 weeks later...