Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLEVELAND HIGH SCHOOL HAS THR CRUNKEST ROWDY SECTION. THATS WHY WE R CALLED THE ROWDY RAIDERS CAUSE WE KEEP IT CRUNK ALL DAY EVERYDAY..........

TNGIRL.......Hold on........ "Crunkest"?.....Is that a little ebonics 101? ANYWAYS as far as Cleveland's student section goes....HA! There wasn't much of one last year and they're gonna need one more than ever this year. Hope you guys can step up.....and get ready when the stangs from WV roll down to Raider Drive.

TNGIRL.......Hold on........ "Crunkest"?.....Is that a little ebonics 101? ANYWAYS as far as Cleveland's student section goes....HA! There wasn't much of one last year and they're gonna need one more than ever this year. Hope you guys can step up.....and get ready when the stangs from WV roll down to Raider Drive.

lol u funny about the stangs from WV roll down to Raider Drive. WV doesnt have nottin on us specially the boys. the girls are pretty good so i cant say nottin about the girls. we split during the season wit the girls but the boys we beat them and we r goin to cont beat them but we all will see what will happen between cleve n wv girls.

All i know is that Clevelands student section was crud last year, and they will be worse tihs season. Ya'lls team won't be all that great this year, and the student section was nothing with a very good team, to support, last season. I have no idea how good Walker Valley is, but I would not be suprised to see them sweep Clevelands boys team this season.

On another note; those are some of the worst grammatics I have ever seen in my life, tngirl. And don't bother pointing to my usage earlier, seeing as how I was being facetious. Just from now on please keep the use of "slang" to a minimum, because not everyone on here is a "Hip" as I am.

All i know is that Clevelands student section was crud last year, and they will be worse tihs season. Ya'lls team won't be all that great this year, and the student section was nothing with a very good team, to support, last season. I have no idea how good Walker Valley is, but I would not be suprised to see them sweep Clevelands boys team this season.

On another note; those are some of the worst grammatics I have ever seen in my life, tngirl. And don't bother pointing to my usage earlier, seeing as how I was being facetious. Just from now on please keep the use of "slang" to a minimum, because not everyone on here is a "Hip" as I am.

all i gots to say no ur comment is that wv will not beat our boys. there is no chance n i can use slang all i want to. u prob. white tryin to be blk.

Haha thanks stayNskool..... tngirl maybe you should just find a new topic because Clevelands student section is one of the WORST around here and i wouldn't get your hopes about your boys team. How many seniors did u lose?? 5 or 6 i think and Tims at Rhea Co. now, so who does that leave?......Charles.........Oh wait thats it.

we have jay davis that is a senior n we have two sophmores n we have another junior that is charles height n his name is charles too. it is vincent yarbrough lil brother. my bad about sayin ur tryin to act blk n all but wv boys still wont beat our boys.. all i gots to say yall need to stop talking trash. we will all see who wins when time comes but other than that no need to be talking all that trash .

tngirl, you are correct in the fact that I am white. However, if you knew what facetious meant, you would know that I am definitely not trying to be "black". and I saw the final minutes of Clevelands game against CSAS, at that play-day at East Ridge, and all I have to say is that Cleveland were not exactly impressive. And also, height does not make a good player. Once more, instead of using the slang and making it impossible for everyone to read without struggle, please act as though you have used a computer "b4", and type somewhat properly. And on the racial thing; that card does not ever need to be played. If someone is a bit of an #### then I think we should hate them for that, not because of their skin color. And also nobody should wish to be any race other than what they were born(unless changing you race will allow you to go to college for free with a 2.0 gpa, and a 20 on your ACT :rolleyes: )