WEST TENNEESSEE AND MEMPHIS SCORES

ridgeway03

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan, Huntingdon, McKenzie, So. Fulton, JCS, USJ all winners.

Camden lost to Lewis Co. 13-12 on a late field goal.

Dresden game was a tale of two halves. All Dresden in the first, nothing but Memphis in the second. Tough loss.

Edited by thebeave

Ridgeway got the ball first and threw a backwards pass nobody jumped on the and Hardin COunty recovered. Hardin County 6-0 over Ridgeway. Extra point no good. 9:50 in the first

How can it be a backwards pass when the reciever is on the line of scrimmage and the QB takes one step back after the snap. One of many bad calls of the night. I was there and just got home RIDGEWAY was robbed by many bad calls.

Need Cheese with that whine, BlueFan? Hardin Co got ripped on the drive where they kicked the field goal with about 2 minutes to go. I was standing on the sideline even with the goal line..and HC scored twice....neither one acknowledged. Not the best officiated game of the year for sure. BTW, nice sportsmanship from some of the Ridgeway players aftergame....Completely made fools out of themselves on the field. Classless!

Dyersburg 27

Memphis East 24

Dyersburg dominated the whole game until about 9 minutes in the fourth. East scored two TDS. Two very bad calls. on 3rd and about 11 Dyersburg threw downfield and the reciever was tackled because he burnt his man. Then East fumbled( i think on the punt) and they gave it do Dyersburg, the offense came out on the field and then they overruled it.These two calls almost lost the game for Dyersburg. After a first down or two East fumbled again. Dyersburg recovered and took a knee for the WIN!! :D

East had a very good team and good coaching. They had a lot of sophmores playing so the future looks good.