WEST TENNEESSEE AND MEMPHIS SCORES

ridgeway03

Need Cheese with that whine, BlueFan? Hardin Co got ripped on the drive where they kicked the field goal with about 2 minutes to go. I was standing on the sideline even with the goal line..and HC scored twice....neither one acknowledged. Not the best officiated game of the year for sure. BTW, nice sportsmanship from some of the Ridgeway players aftergame....Completely made fools out of themselves on the field. Classless!

Yes give me some cheese!!!!

I figured they were just trying to eat some more of the clock thinking that We wouldnt have a chance.

I do have to give it to #15 a heck of a return that is why we avoided kicking it it him all night because we knew what he could do.

You are very right bad calls all night just like last weeks game against Dyersburg.

Well, the only consolation in the outcome is you have to come to Memphis and play Melrose with out your refs to help you out.

Hardin has a good team to bad they couldnt prove it on their own with out the Calls.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is a coincidence or what? Hardin CO. wins their last 2 games with QUESTIONABLE calls from refs! Too bad for them that they can take ALL of their refs with them to Melrose and it will not do them anygood.... It seems like there is something fishy at Hardin county! It is one thing to loose a game because you got beat...it is another thing to loose a game because it is taken away from you....you may have been on the sidelines but the camera shows it all!!!!!!!

speaking of bad calls...just talked to my son...they watched the game film on the way home. according to the refs, we had two receivers "on" the line of scrimmage, one of which they said was covered making them an ineligible receiver...(their explanation for throwing the flag after a conference after 3 officials signaled touchdown with 7 seconds left to go in the game that would have given ridgeway the lead again). easy to see on the tape only one receiver was "on", thus making them both eligible.

and when was the last time you heard of a linebacker being lined up in the neutral zone? another penalty that gave hc a crucial first down. not to mention the pass interferenc calls that had the offensive guy shoving the defensive guy but it was called defensive pass interference...in one case the defender was farther downfield the receiver, never looked back, was pushed in the back by the receiver but it was defensive pass interference!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go figure!

if the tables had been turned and your players felt like they had been screwed up and down the field all night, i am sure they would have been all smiles after the game.

It's amazing how people want to find excuses when they lose a big game. The officials weren't very good the whole night for either team. Hardin County got a touchdown taken away and had to settle for a field goal. Ridgeway had a key reception on their last scoring drive that obviously was a trap. Don't give me this crying story about how Hardin County had it given to them. They know how to win close games. They've done it all year long. Sure it will be tough at Melrose next week. Maybe you guys can come watch it since you are probably finished playing. Good job Tigers.

Is that why there weren`t many Ridgeway fans at the Hardin County game? :P

That's a good question. I guess the Ridgeway fans knew what would happen is why they didn't make the trip. It was a hard fought game all night long. I guess Ridgeway's quarterback said it best when he apologized for the actions of the Ridgeway folks to the Hardin County coaches after the game. At least one player has some class. Big step up from 3-A isn't it? Boo us all you want, but come to Melrose and watch us play. It will be tough I will admit, but at least we get the opportunity. :D