OAKLAND VS L.C

olineathlete

Lincoln County wins 19-6. Oakland came to play! no doubt about that. Lincoln County's "D" was the difference as has been all year. Not taking anything away from the Patriots, but the officiating absolutely "STUNK" in this game. It was raining yellow all game long. I don't know where this crew was from but Lincoln County couldn't do anything right. If they gain good yardage, the yellow hankies came out. I think LC had about 14 penalties and Oakland had about maybe 4 for the game. Certainly not home cooking in this one but again, not taking anything away from Oakland. Oakland whipped our O line in my opinion.

Inot2bad if you are out there, what have I been saying for the last weeks, LC is going to have to pass the ball if they are to win the title. Maybe you will agree with me now. Oakland put them in the box all night and dared us to pass and the thing about it, we could pass on them, but chose to try and keep running Michael.

The main thing is we survived, and that is what the playoffs is all about... win by 50 or by 1 pt. just survive until the next game!

Guest region4fan

I have been saying it all season long...........our D line is the BEST in the region and beyond. Even with # 78, Yopp out for the last 3-4 weeks......the line hasn't missed a beat. Great Job to Coach Moose and the Defensive Line on outstanding play!

Guys , you are the best!!! Thank you Patriots for all your blood, sweat, and tears. You almost pulled it off........the upset of the century! I love you guys and am proud of each and every one of you.

Lincoln County wins 19-6. Oakland came to play! no doubt about that. Lincoln County's "D" was the difference as has been all year. Not taking anything away from the Patriots, but the officiating absolutely "STUNK" in this game. It was raining yellow all game long. I don't know where this crew was from but Lincoln County couldn't do anything right. If they gain good yardage, the yellow hankies came out. I think LC had about 14 penalties and Oakland had about maybe 4 for the game. Certainly not home cooking in this one but again, not taking anything away from Oakland. Oakland whipped our O line in my opinion.

Inot2bad if you are out there, what have I been saying for the last weeks, LC is going to have to pass the ball if they are to win the title. Maybe you will agree with me now. Oakland put them in the box all night and dared us to pass and the thing about it, we could pass on them, but chose to try and keep running Michael.

The main thing is we survived, and that is what the playoffs is all about... win by 50 or by 1 pt. just survive until the next game!

Big D I agree we need more balance in our offense and the coaches better see this before the next game...It is bad to have so many weapons and never use them...