McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta beat McMinn now. They are tough and we have to put all our concentration on McMinn. They are hungry for a big win! Jeff Co is tough too! Let us put all our concentration on this week's oppenents and if we both win , we will talk then.

bud,

You guys are gonna win, same as last week, you've got more athletes than Mc. Co. Oak Ridge faces a tough JC team but we'll take care of buisness and see you next week. Again bud, you'll win this game don't sweat it at all.Roll Wildcats and Go DB, the class programs of East Tennessee.

All of this disrespect for the Cherokees is ridiculous! Friday night we will see. Anyways, I just got word that the student pep bus slots filled up in it's first day. That is 2 busses, and there may be another one on the way. It depends on if the school system will allow it. For non-students there are a couple of charter busses in the works as well. Those are still not definite. I've lived in McMinn County for going on nine years and I have never seen these fans as hyped up for Cherokee football as they are now! The only time I can remember the enthusiasm being this high was Black Friday 98 @ Bradley Central. I hope you guys are as excited about this 1 as we are.

I wish it was Friday!

MCHSGoTribe, you need to calm down. Ain't nobody disrespecting the Cherokees. Disrespesting you maybe but not the Cherokees. You've been trying to start up some smack talk since your first post. This ain't our first rodeo you know. We as fans, all the players, and the coaching staff at DB, respect any team we play in the playoffs. When you get this far every team is on even ground. What we expect Friday night is a hard fought, down to the last second game. We hope we will win the game and move on to the next round. Im sure most McMinn Co. fans feel the same. Everybody likes to predict of try to figure out what the score will be. We all do it, and will continue to do it because we just can't wait sometimes.

WaCo ;) JaCo

ps: don't get me started

MCHSGoTribe, you need to calm down. Ain't nobody disrespecting the Cherokees. Disrespesting you maybe but not the Cherokees. You've been trying to start up some smack talk since your first post. This ain't our first rodeo you know. We as fans, all the players, and the coaching staff at DB, respect any team we play in the playoffs. When you get this far every team is on even ground. What we expect Friday night is a hard fought, down to the last second game. We hope we will win the game and move on to the next round. Im sure most McMinn Co. fans feel the same. Everybody likes to predict of try to figure out what the score will be. We all do it, and will continue to do it because we just can't wait sometimes.

WaCo ;) JaCo

ps: don't get me started

Like you said waco, you've been there, and you will win. OR vs. DB round 3!!!!!

I do have a few questions, I hear from some of the boys that yall have a middle linebacker that is 6 foot 255lbs !!! If this is true what is this kids 40 time? Also I hear yall have an end that is 245 and a dt that is 265. That's a pretty big defense, what are some other weights of your line and backers (Didn' hear about them). Also I heard yall had a freshman strong-side linebacker, how is he? Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated, cause yall sound like a huge team.

Edited by DRDB