Huntingdon 60- Harpeth 12.

BrewVol

Poor Jimmy. He was on the run for most of the night. Didn't appear to like contact very much. T. Bell got his 190 plus and 6 2A proved again who the strongest region is. U guys over the river must play a lot of patty cake cause u sure don't like to hit. Lewis Co. beat Camden 13-12?? WE beat Camden 51-7. Kinda makes it look like a Huntingdon-McKenzie rematch brewing. THough I have a lot of respect for Chester Co. Their kids played hard for 48 minutes and did a good job of shutting down the Mustang running game after the 2nd quarter. But the game was basicallyy over at that point. It will be interesting to see what happens this week when they meet again in Huntingdon.

Fairview, Harpeth and Cheatham Co. need to turn in their passes at the door on their way out. THanks for playing and see u next year.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with the topic but Coach Morris told us (Milan) before the game that if we were to lose that we were sipposed to show dignity and be a man about the situation and give congrats to you opponnent. what i didnt know what he explained that he lost all his respect for huntingdon because in 98' when we went over there in the semis and put yall out your players threw helmets down and the coaches didnt come out to shake hands...they just walked off the field.....what class. good luck to yall i hopet hat yall make it the the 4th round so we can replay all that over again...just had to let that out... :o

To be honest, Fairview got their rear ends handed to them tonight. As I sat in the stands I couln't be the lack of effort put out by the Jackets. Chester Co. has a good team but they are very beatable. The tides have turned in a years time, you ask anyone who played region 5-2a last year iif we were physical. Trust me I remember many saturday mornings waking up feeling like I had been through heck. Seems to me that Region 5-2a has softened up. Chester Co. tonight was clearly the better team in Fairview. I do have one thing to say though, if you watch the gam film you will see that Chester's line gets a half second jump everytime before the ball is snapped. I know it is hard on an offical to determine that but if you can see it from the stands then it is obvious. I am not making excuses as I already stated Chester Co. was the better team.

Very nice post West whatever. Exactly what does that have to do with now? Thats a bald face lie. Our coaches were out there shaking hands cause I was there watching them. What they couldn't believe is that non offsides call against Victor Kidd that cost us the game. You and I both know that was BS. I could care less about Morris's feeling for Huntingdon. If we both get that far, then we'll talk about that in Week 14. Till then it means nothing. Just had to get that off my chest.

Im not trying to make a big deal about anything i was just referring to what Coach Morris said before the game in the locker room about showing respect for the other team if we DID lose. he went on to make an example of huntingdon when we won in 98 in the semis that they threw there helmets and ther coaches didnt come to shake hands.....and that it showed a great deal of disrespect. thats when it comess back and bites you in the rear..... and another thing....why does huntingdon run the score up to like 60-70 points on teams that cant help that there team is not up to standards.....in the 50s in enough....thats ridiculous...im glad that we put it to yall ....it gave you all a big shock....you arent on our level.

Good point, donvito. Plus, Harpeth kept their 1st string defense in when Huntingdon had put in the 2nd and 3rd strings of offense. The radio announcers said that it apparently struck a chord with the Mustang coaches. By the way, Huntingdon and Milan's margins of victory were the same (60-12; 56-8).

Gibson County tax dollars at work, this idiot can't even add. He doesn't know about the game in '98....he just thinks that we lost, I don't guess he saw Victor Kidd line up and run 2 yards across the line and no one throw a flag, so while Huntingdon is trying to get the flag, Milan throws a pass to win the game. I believe several officials were not fined but fired after that incident. That may be all heresay, but it makes perfect sense.