McKenzie vs. Lewis County

dt87

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't think that it is fair to compare Camden vs Mckenzie at the first of the season vs now. The team has come a long way since then. They believe in themselves now and know that they can play with good teams and be successful. When a program was as far down as Camdens was, even when you have talent, it takes a while to start anew and get the players confidence back up to where they start playing well again.

As far as McKenzie vs Lewis Co., I think that it will be a great game, and yes that they are pretty closely matched. Although, I think that Lewis Co. will have problems defending Mckenzies passing attack, something (passing) that I think Camden should have done more of. ;)

Don Haney

Why would you want Mckenzie to fill up their side of the stands? It might take some seating away from those cheese eating lewis co fans that sit on the visitors side and take up the standing room on the fence. Seems to me they should fill up their own stands before spilling over to the visitor side, that's pretty tacky.

No, I don't think that it is fair to compare Camden vs Mckenzie at the first of the season vs now. The team has come a long way since then. They believe in themselves now and know that they can play with good teams and be successful. When a program was as far down as Camdens was, even when you have talent, it takes a while to start anew and get the players confidence back up to where they start playing well again.

As far as McKenzie vs Lewis Co., I think that it will be a great game, and yes that they are pretty closely matched. Although, I think that Lewis Co. will have problems defending Mckenzies passing attack, something (passing) that I think Camden should have done more of. ;)

Ya know Lionman...your 100% correct. Camden is a MUCH improved team since the start of the season. Congrats to them on their season run. I was hoping Camden would have won just to save us the long road trip, but hey, Camden almost pulled it off. Better luck next year for those Camden football players.

I say McKenzie in this one. I think even though the Lewis Co. players just came off a win, that they will be down. The number one team in their region beat the number 4 team in our region by 1 point. I may be wrong, of course, they might come out fired up. After seeing them, I don't think they have personnel to stop McKenzies passing attack. I expect a lower scoring game than McKenzie is used to. McKenzie 21 Lewis Co 8.

McKenzie needs this one. I think that long trip to LC might help us to get focused. We're coming off a good win against Cheatem County, but I hope that no one comes out too cocky. I remember the Dresden game all too well, where we thought we had it in the bag before it even started. We need to practice hard this week and get a good game plan to win this game. I predict McKenzie if we play our game and don't make too many mistakes. If we don't though, I think Lewis County may come away with this one.

McKenzie...that word just sends chills down my back. My football career was ended last season on their field. I don't think the Panthers will need much motivation for this one, getting beat two years in a row is enough. This will be a hard hitting game and will probably come down to the 4th quarter. I hope and expect McKenzie to bring enough people to fill up their bleachers. They always have a good crowd. Go Lumpy!!! ;)

McKenzie...that word just sends chills down my back. My football career was ended last season on their field. I don't think the Panthers will need much motivation for this one, getting beat two years in a row is enough. This will be a hard hitting game and will probably come down to the 4th quarter. I hope and expect McKenzie to bring enough people to fill up their bleachers. They always have a good crowd. Go Lumpy!!! :angry:

I just find it so hard to believe that our home games bring in a sizable amount every game but when we go away, we completely fill up the visitor section.