McCallie Vs. MBA

godawgsblue

As a current Harpeth Hall student, I am VERY interested in " a real Mccallie man" report to the student section of the MBA side the first 3 or 4 rows will be loaded with HOT CHICKS!! but dont forget the cheerleaders... they will putting on a spectacular half time performance. My prediction.....you dont get a HH girl because you post about hitting on them on coacht message boards.

-Love-

two very proud MBA fans

ROLL RED ROLL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we need to be talking about cliff's love life i mean i just want to know some thoughts on the game.. it's gonna be a good hard classic football match in the middle of november in Nashville.. i had a dream last night that the big blue lost by 7 but i do not think that will happen if #12 comes with his game face

MCCALLIE 10

MBA 7

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH... i can't wait to see this game

do we need to be talking about cliff's love life i mean i just want to know some thoughts on the game.. it's gonna be a good hard classic football match in the middle of november in Nashville.. i had a dream last night that the big blue lost by 7 but i do not think that will happen if #12 comes with his game face

MCCALLIE 10

MBA 7

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH... i can't wait to see this game

TheBigRedDog Posted on Nov 13 - 03:23 PM

Nothin' better than a couple of fiesty Honeybears.

Who do you tihnk you are....I am the Big Red Dog you jerk. Those honeybears aren't gunna want any red tomorrow night. I'll tell yall we got some nice sweet honey on the McCallie side of the field. Even me, the true big red dog, will be there.