McCallie Vs. MBA

godawgsblue

to those of you who think cliff is a loser for getting girls on the internet...your wrong. the guy is a total PIMP. Two words four sylabols...Ashley Murphy. She is very attractive and he went with her to prom. Lets not say cliff is a loser ever again becasue with her on his arm no one is a loser....and i suggest those HH girls give him a call. You will see him at the game. You can't miss him...just ask around.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watchthis, pleas i beg of you don't let nader give you the wrong idea. He is the only person who tries to meet girls onthe internet. Nearly, all of his reltionships were started or heavily-based on the internet. His way os seducing these girls is to send them what he calls the "pimp pic." This picture is not really that good, but since it is in black and white and from a distance it hides most of his "problem areas," which are numerous. He usually tries to develop a relationship with them before they actually see him, so that they don't immediately run away. He even resorted to asking "ms. ashley" on the internet. So don't get the wrong idea, not all mccallie guys are into the cyber-cafe relationships.

WOW, nader-- j00 just got r0x0red by your own classmate. Your unwarranted game predictions blow my mind. Tom Santi (AKA The Great One) will run all over your defense with ease. Then, right when you think The Great One is about to light you up for another TD, Koban will just walk it in right through that ensemble of meatheads you call a defensive line. MY prediction: MBA takes it in a rout,

38-7

By the way- The Harpeth Hall Ladies are our's.

ROLL RED ROLL

hey godawgsblue- Awesome nickname! You display a truly impeccable sense of spelling, as the word "dawg" returns zero results when entered into a dictionary. Additionally, the fact that you are "watching for Tom" does not in any way degrade his greatness. On the scale of greatness (where Tom recieves a 10), every McCallie player should be obliged to take a 2......AND BE HAPPY WITH IT.

Fri McCallie (7-4) at MBA (9-1) 98% picking MBA

.......EXPERTS SAY WHAT?! <_<

ROLL RED ROLL