Hey DD4VOLS

bluefan2

You made a comment about Ridgeway having no class after having their hearts torn out and stepped crushed last night in Hardin County. I believe that our boys were acting like anyother team would have after losing a close game. But one thing you should have also said is that our coaching staff took control of our boys and nothing got out of hand which aftrer reading several post on this board doesnt always happen. Sure you saw some kids having to be held onto because their emotions were running wild we had just had a 70 or so yard TD pass called back and the game taken away. I dont think that any team could just shake their heads and say "Oh well, better luck next time."

Like I already mention in another post Hardin County is a good team but they need to win one with less controversy before I can say they deserved to win.

Bluefan, part of the reason for playing sports is to learn how to accept defeat and victory. If you thought the display that Ridgeway's #5 put on was acceptible, then there is no need for me to even rationalize with you. He was not the only one either, just the most violent one. So are you justifying the reactions because they did not win? If so, I can understand why the players would take the same approach!

Edited by dd4vols

Maybe you saw something I did not I only saw our coach holding him #5 back. Did he hit someone or throw a swing at anyone. I'm not trying to justify anyone's actions only that person can. And once again one or two out of the 80 boys we dressed out doesnt represent the whole team. I said before our coaches didnot let it get out of control there were not any fighting that I saw. I think only one unsportsmanlike flag was thrown during the game.