Jefferson County vs Oak Ridge

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWWW shux! You're so good to me!

But, Zack Morris time out!!!!!

BigSteve - have you seen Jeff Jr. and Scoot play? I haven't seen Booker T play but I hear he is something special. But as far as stopping Jeff Jr and Scooter - Que? Come again? THEY are the real deal!

Easy on the Zack Morris Dirk, that's a low blow. Oak Ridge vs. JC, it does't get any better honey. And Ms. Dirk, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! You are the bomb!!!!!!

The Zack Morris time out really wasn't intended to be mean. My apologies if'n it was taken that way! Just a lil' saying.

I know that it doesn't get any better! I will be there, of course. Right after I feast on the legendary Big Ed's.

And you know me, as in ME? Or does it have something to do with Dirk Diggler? Do I know you?

I know you as in you the person. Please enjoy Big ED's and have a safe drive down Friday night. Should be a great game between two great teams. Much Love!!!

I dont care if you think you know her, I still dont like you at all.

Unlike most people I can respect another good team. I think this will be a classic battle. Both teams are playing well and both have good offenses. I think the Jeff CO D will be the decisive factor yet again. If they can hold the OR offense in check enough, then the Patriot O will but points on the board in an amount that will suffice enough for the vicotory.