Jefferson County Fans

GovMan

Lawyer and others,

I must admit, I was shocked on Friday night by all the empty seats on the Jefferson County side. What's up with that? With Jeff County tradition what it is,I figured you wouldn't be able to get close to the stadium. We drove in around 6:40 and parked real close to the stadium.

Was that a typical home crowd for this year, or was there something else going on?

Lawyer and others,

I must admit, I was shocked on Friday night by all the empty seats on the Jefferson County side. What's up with that? With Jeff County tradition what it is,I figured you wouldn't be able to get close to the stadium. We drove in around 6:40 and parked real close to the stadium.

Was that a typical home crowd for this year, or was there something else going on?

GovMan,

The only reason that comes to mind is the fact that W-B brought a 5-5 record to Dumplin Valley and figured,ho hum, why bother. You Jefferson County fan that did not come to friday nights game W-B missed a good game. The patriot fans that did not come, SHAME ON YOU !!!! W-B gave my patriots all they wanted. Thats what happens when you overlook someone as many of the players considered this just another game. HARDLY!!! Good game W-B, you have nothing to hang your head about.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

LETS GET IT TOGETHER!!! BEAT THE WILDCATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawyer and I are dissapointed - we thought we were leaving behind some hardcore fans to take our spots in the Jungle. HRA?? Not quite. Guaranteed there are only about 5 students that go to the game that actually care about the outcome. But, oh well. I just love football, I guess. And as far as winning too much for fans? Que? The whole thing just gives me a migraine.

BUD! I HEART YOU!

I'm great. Yourself? I'm gettin excited about some football, also a little sad, reminds me of this time last year when we spent our last football game of the season there at DB for the first snowfall of the year. Quite an experience. Even though the Pats lost, and I cried (no teasing, it happens a lot - haha Lawyer), it was one of my favorite memories of my senior year.

I just haven't been making many posts cause, well to be honest, I'm a potty mouth gal and I'm not too fond of making others dislike me. So I allow my best bud Lawyer to say what goes through my mind, everyone seems to like him and he knows how to say things without upsetting others. But don'tcha worry, I've been reading your posts! And you have nice comments. Appreciated!

Lotta good games next Friday! Hope everyone plays well and healthy! Bundle up y'all it's gettin cold! BO YEAH!