McMinn -vs- DB

TribeFan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JaJuan who is that? We are better off without him. I personally like the player who is wearing #1 this year much better Steven McBride. JuJuan is a good basketball player and that is what he needs to stick to. The two recievers we have now Stansell and Millsaps are not afraid to go across the middel and are very dependable in crunch time. You won't find anybody on this team wishing JuJuan was still playing, because we are doing great without him.

I hope JuJuan has a succesful basketball season and achieves all of his goals.

McMinn County fans you will want to attempt to be seated by 6:30pm (EST). There will be a tailgate dinner being sponsored by the D-B Choral Dept (I am not sure what is being served or how much they are charging, I'll find out and let you all know). You are, of course, welcome. The home grandstand @ D-B is 90% reserved seating, with general admission sections in the lower rows on either end...they will be filled with D-B fans, most of whom can't get season tickets. The visitors seating area is bleacher seating that holds somewhere around 1100 - 1500 people. The game does begin @ 7:00pm.

Roll Tribe Roll