district 12a

quitfronting

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMM.. BLONDIE... This thread is about District 12a TEAMS not players..You shouldn't be on here runnin your mouth about people you don't have a clue about.. Cassie has been working very hard this summer and has gotten stronger & improved in her post game..So talk about the teams, not individual players... Anyways, good luck to ALL TEAMS in 12a!! B)

I say Perry Co. will win the district if they play like they can. They do have alot of talent and these girls play well together. They all can hit and not anyone of them depend on just one player. This group is very sharp and will only get better. I say the Lady Vikings will be the best team in 12A if all stays well and they play like they can play. Good Luck Lady Vikings

Flipper, I know for a fact that Cwood does not have a 6'2" transfer. the only new girl for Collinwood is Brianna Thompson, who is a freshman that moved during the summer from Waynesboro. Blondie, u have a lot of nerve to say that about an individual player. This website is for post about the entire team and if anything is said about an individual it should always be positive. I know you wouldn't have liked someone to post somthing negative like that about you when you played highschool basketball. Anyways, good luck to all teams, especially Cwood!! ;)

Edited by oldschool_20

Flipper11, Brianna will probably see some playing time this year. She is a pretty good ball handler, but in the past scrimmages she has gotten a little nervous and doesn't play like she normally does. In my opinion the Greer girl & Cassie Brewer will probably be leading scorers for Collinwood. Nycole Hensley will lead her team with her defense. Beverly Adams is back from her knee injury last year, she'll be point this year for C'wood. Kala Dial, Brady Ray, & Hannah Daniel will also be big contributers to the team. I can't wait to see C'wood play. Good Luck Girls!!!

I really want to add my 2 cents about the comment saying that McNutt will lead Wayne County with her defense and scoring,

, and then pray that McNutt and McDonald get better quickly,

I really want you to add your two cents now ptguard12 so you can chew on those words for a while. McNutt hung 26 on AAA McNairy Central last night.