district 12a

quitfronting

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flipper11, i totally agree with ohdavy about Brianna. she will be an excellent contributer this year once she gets over her nervous jitters. Greer, Hensley, and Brewer are definitely the main scorers, they really don't stand out that much from one another on scoring they just kinda take turns. Dial, Daniel, and Ray also stand out as excellent contributers to the team. i think it might be a slow start but they will end strong. Definitely a winnig season! Go Trojanettes

Ok, so she scored her 26 on McNairy, who isn't as good as they have been in the past, so I wouldn't start calling the Division I schools just yet. But i'm not above admitting that maybe i was wrong in my statement. I may have been wrong in saying that she wouldn't lead them in scoring, but I wasn't all that impressed by her when I saw her. We'll see how well she does when district and region play comes around. Maybe she will prove me wrong every game from now on. Really, i hope she does, it will make this district a lot more interesting if she proves to be a factor. So, congrats to her, Wayne County is going to need her to perform like that nightly to advance as far as they have in past years.

Well. I havent been on here in a while. Just wanted to wish all players in district 12a good luck tonite. Hope C'wood kicks some Richland butt in their season opener. W'boro looked pretty good when i saw them last friday. They are a pretty solid team. They are always hustling for the ball. I think that they prolly could of pulled that game out if McNutt & Davenport hadn't of foulded out. How did they do last nite vs Lewis County? Can't wait til the wboro/cwood game on dec 5.. i am looking forward to it! BubbaT B)

You had better keep a eye on Summertown. They play a mean defense, and are coming on strong with alot of outside shooting for Corbin and Long. Lovett is taking the ball in to the basket very well. It the defense outside tightens then the post, Scott, Franks and Corbin can take the action. They appear to be playing team ball this year unlike last year.