Best Cheerleaders

ks2005

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Macon Co. High has some awesome cheerleaders. They are strong and spirited. Their stunts are difficult and usually stick pretty well. I think that performance-wise they are pretty good, but on a personal level they are horrible. You would think that cheerleaders would be friendly and courteous but these are neither. In fact they are probably the antethesis of both. I have met most of them over the past 3 years and in that time, I have only met 2 that didn't treat me like garbage or shoot me evil looks. While they are good performers, attitude says a lot about a cheerleader and these girls definately stink in that department.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with Bubba, the CAK cheerleaders care about what goes on in the CAK family and they did many great things for the football team, during the course of the season. Captains Erica Hammaker and Claire Norris, along with a great group of dedicated freshmen have added a new style to things that have never been done before on the high school squad, and this is defenitley the best squad CAK has ever had. Thanks for everything ladies.

Edited by CoachLogan74