Best Cheerleaders

ks2005

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah High cheerleaders are always tumbling and stunting during time-outs and between quarters at basketball. They get a lot of support from the student section...and tonight they even had the other teams fans cheering for them!

The CAK cheerleaders only further magnify the insanity of the CAK student section.

I agree 2points. I saw the Westview cheerleaders at State this year and last year. They are something else...they are awesome and have a lot of talent. In my opinion, as talented as the Houston High squad is, the Westview girls gave Houston a run for there money at State this year and last. The energy level of Westview is a little higher than that of Houston, which is why Westview woulda been my pick for State champs, but both squads are amazing! And I loved the shirt the Westview coach was wearing at state, the front said "Sports don't build character.." and the back said "they reveal it" lol