Morristown West vs. Tennessee High

ctsports

FBE-you get out of Maryville much?

If you did you would realize that the Trojans first Team defense has only given up about 35 points, the entire season. 14 of those coming on bomb passes.

No one has drove on them with any success and just because your a hater don't think you know more than you do.

You just need to stay in Maryville and see your boys through their games.

Tennessee High will get DE-Cleated on Friday in Morristown my friend.

35-7 and that is only if Woods puts in the second team defense near the end.

I guess Jeff CO is no one then. We didnt dominate the West D but we did drive on them with success in my opinion and I think if you hollad at ya boy BigDaddy69 he'd tell you the same thing.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigDaddy69 is not my boy.

He has his nose stuck up Jeff County's butt just like yours.

You need to worry about getting drilled by Oak Ridge and quit gloating over a last second win in the fourth game of the season over the Trojans.

The fact is you didn't drive with success but on three drives all in the first half.

And if you all are as good as you think you are it should have been and honor to lose by less than five points to you might might Patriots.

Get a clue the Patriots are newcomers.

Were you on this post two years ago when you were getting blasted by everyone? No, so you just go sit on Kisabeth's lap and let him tell you a story about the old days and stay off the Trojans posts.

Punk

BigDaddy69 is not my boy.

He has his nose stuck up Jeff County's butt just like yours.

You need to worry about getting drilled by Oak Ridge and quit gloating over a last second win in the fourth game of the season over the Trojans.

The fact is you didn't drive with success but on three drives all in the first half.

And if you all are as good as you think you are it should have been and honor to lose by less than five points to you might might Patriots.

Get a clue the Patriots are newcomers.

Were you on this post two years ago when you were getting blasted by everyone? No, so you just go sit on Kisabeth's lap and let him tell you a story about the old days and stay off the Trojans posts.

Punk

Did you not read what I wrote? You are like every other West fan you never give us credit. I didnt say West is terrible Jeff CO is so much better. Just so you know I hadnt even heard of this site till this summer.

Ill tell you what YOU need to worry about is your writing. Your stuff makes the high school kids that write about Jeff CO sports for the Banner look like Pulitzer winners.

I dont think Jeff CO are newcomers but if we are Id rather be a newcomer than a pretender. You take Woods' jock off your head so you can see what is goin on.

See your are so smart!

So smart that you don't even realize don't even work there anymore and am glad of it.

And the Standard Banner!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Do you call that a newpaper!

You are a funny kid!

I never said anything to personally blast you, but if you want to go there we will.

I am not making this a personal issue and if I was you I wouldn't either. And that is for your own good boy.

See your are so smart!

So smart that you don't even realize don't even work there anymore and am glad of it.

LOL

You are a funny kid!

I never said anything to personally blast you, but if you want to go there we will.

I am not making this a personal issue and if I was you I wouldn't either. And that is for your own good boy.

Its up to you homeboy, when you say things about my people is when I step up to the plate. I dont even know you but if you wanna call out my friends then I will call you out.

I never said you still wrote for the Tribune and if you hate it so much you would have changed your name on here. It is people like you with your "God bless Morristown West and no where else" attitude that makes everyone hate West. I dont wish death upon West, in fact I wish good luck to Kaleb and the boys, some of them are stand up young men and I can appreciate that.

And just so you know Im am smart (sic) and I dont hit enter after every sentence.

This is my last post about this subject because this is a forum for football discusion not bitching between two people.

Lawyer, I am sure you are a sharp kid and that MENSA is on their way to your house, but when you come on here and say stuff like, "Ill tell you what YOU need to worry about is your writing. Your stuff makes the high school kids that write about Jeff CO sports for the Banner look like Pulitzer winners." you sound stupid.

Far be it from me to take credit away from Jefferson County, I love the Mighty Mighty Patriots. They are the reason I live.

And as for the Wood's jockstrap comment.

I think you need to look back at your own post about your coach and then you can spit his ^*&*) out of your mouth!!!!

Thank you and have a good night!

Signed

The dumb Morristown West Fan that is unworthy of anything as great as Jefferson County Patriots Football because Lawyer (the king of coacht) said so.

Morristown West 38

Tennessee High 7

Oak Ridge 28

Jefferson County 14

See your are so smart!

LOL

You are a funny kid!

Its up to you homeboy, when you say things about my people is when I step up to the plate. I dont even know you but if you wanna call out my friends then I will call you out.

I never said you still wrote for the Tribune and if you hate it so much you would have changed your name on here. It is people like you with your "God bless Morristown West and no where else" attitude that makes everyone hate West. I dont wish death upon West, in fact I wish good luck to Kaleb and the boys, some of them are stand up young men and I can appreciate that.

And just so you know Im am smart (sic) and I dont hit enter after every sentence.

This banter back and forth has been pretty entertaining. Lawyer I like the relatively obscure movie reference of "God Bless Morristown West and no where else." Have you been watching Chris Rock in Head of State lately?

Anyway good luck to the Pats against the Wildcats tomorrow night.

Edited by cuz

CTS;

You say "No one has drove on (West) them with any success and just because your a hater don't think you know more than you do.

First of all I am not a hater, just a fan and student of the game. Looking at the record of fact Morr West as a team has given up 120 points and are a heavily penalized team. Three teams this year must have done something right because that is the number in the loss column. West has only beaten two teams this year with winning records.

As for staying in Maryville, I work a few hours in Morristown about 10-13 days a month and listen to Morristown West Football on the radio when I can't be in the Maryville stands because of the work thing. Trust me Mor West is no powerhouse this year my friend. Good luck, Mor West by 7.

CTS;

You say "No one has drove on (West) them with any success and just because your a hater don't think you know more than you do.

First of all I am not a hater, just a fan and student of the game. Looking at the record of fact Morr West as a team has given up 120 points and are a heavily penalized team. Three teams this year must have done something right because that is the number in the loss column. West has only beaten two teams this year with winning records.

As for staying in Maryville, I work a few hours in Morristown about 10-13 days a month and listen to Morristown West Football on the radio when I can't be in the Maryville stands because of the work thing. Trust me Mor West is no powerhouse this year my friend. Good luck, Mor West by 7.

FBEmeritus you certainly have your stats in order, or so you think. Points scored for and against teams are some of the most useless stats in High School football. For a fact I know that both Morristown West and Maryville have both given up points late in games with their reserves in. I don't think that has a reflection on how good either team is it just shows the class of their Head Coaches to allow their young kids a chance to play.

Also for the record Morristown West has beaten 3 teams with winning records this year, Swain County NC, Morristown East, and Greeneville. While Maryville has beaten 3 Alcoa, Morristown West and Knox. Central if you want to throw in Knox West I will allow you (even though they went 5-5 in the regular season).

The bottom line is that most people (the ones with good sense anyway) from Morristown West aren't trying to say they are as good as Maryville. They have beaten us too often recently to make that claim. However, it isn't necessary for you to post something negative about them everytime a Morristown West thread is started.

I can assure you Morristown West respects Maryville and their program. Good luck this week.

The bottom line is that most people (the ones with good sense anyway) from Morristown West aren't trying to say they are as good as Maryville. They have beaten us too often recently to make that claim. However, it isn't necessary for you to post something negative about them everytime a Morristown West thread is started.

I can assure you Morristown West respects Maryville and their program. Good luck this week.

Agreed. Good one, Transplant.

Morristown%20West.gif

This is my last post about this subject because this is a forum for football discusion not bitching between two people.

Lawyer, I am sure you are a sharp kid and that MENSA is on their way to your house, but when you come on here and say stuff like, "Ill tell you what YOU need to worry about is your writing. Your stuff makes the high school kids that write about Jeff CO sports for the Banner look like Pulitzer winners." you sound stupid.

Far be it from me to take credit away from Jefferson County, I love the Mighty Mighty Patriots. They are the reason I live.

And as for the Wood's jockstrap comment.

I think you need to look back at your own post about your coach and then you can spit his ^*&*) out of your mouth!!!!

Thank you and have a good night!

Signed

The dumb Morristown West Fan that is unworthy of anything as great as Jefferson County Patriots Football because Lawyer (the king of coacht) said so.

Morristown West 38

Tennessee High 7

Oak Ridge 28

Jefferson County 14

If you are done with it I am too. I guess you didnt pick up on the glaring underlying sarcasm in the paper statement. You dont have to turn face and say you love Jeff CO. I hate West I make no bones about it but I have connections there so it keeps me from hating them with an unadulterated passion.

Yeah I am the King of CoachT but you are my princess.

West wins this one but like I said they wont win state. Look at #1 Seed Cleveland's first round exit, I thought they were supposedly a juggernaut that West lost a hard faught game with. West wins this one and then beats Greeneville, they may just get by Maryville but Memphis Melrose or Hillsboro has something to say about a state trophy in Morristown.

Edited by LawyerMilloy