AC vs AE part II

bubbadrew75

I for one like sitting back and reading all these predictions. Like I said earlier, I won't make a prediction but I can honestly say, I'm pulling for my Roadrunners! :justwrestle: Someone had said that AC could've beat AE the first time go around. I'm sorry but I disagree with that. AC was just in AE's redzone 2 times the whole game. The first time they score a field goal the second time, that mean D stepped up and shut'em down. So where do you get that AC could've won that game?

I know all you Fulton peeps want to face AC again because yall have already beat them but guess what if I was a Falcon, I would want to revenge my only lost and that would be against AE. But hey, yall think the way you want to think.

Now in all seriousness, Fulton should be thinking about this weeks opponent because there might be an upset in that game. The school my the name of Seymour scares me whenever it comes to the playoffs.

Edited by AERoadrunners

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...that's understandable about Seymour AE. Fulton is completely...100% focused on Seymour...you ain't gotta worry about that. ANd sure...the safe thing to do would eb to cheer the Mavs on this Friday.....BUT....like I've said before and will say again...GO RUNNERS!!! I want ya'll to win...you deserve to win...THIS WEEK!!! You're a better team. Now...NO LOOKIN AHEAD...when Fulton and AE play again...whether that be next week or next year...then obviously i'll pull for ym Falcons...but...AS ALWAYS...when we're playing different opponents i want ya'll to win! Playoffs or not. So Good luck to ay runners!!! And Mavs i dont' know why you're in such a hurry to get jason Sanders back...if it wasn't for Sean Mounts ya'll wouldn't be sittin as pretty as you are right now!

Until nex time runners....Good Luck!!!

And as always....GO FALCONS!!!

The only team to come close to beating AE was Scott County, now that's a fact. I have a lot of respect for AE. They showed remarkable sportsmanship when they came to Scott County. Their fans where very congratulating and where glad to see the clock tick 0. I remember one fan stating, "You guys had me scared that you where going to beat us." However, the roadrunners prevailed in the end with a 26-39 victory. No blocked punt, and a defensive stand might have gave the roadrunners an upset. But it didn't happen that way. I was very privledged to follow the Highlanders this year. In all respect good luck to AE in the AC matchup.

AE-35

AC-14