overrated?Underated?

joecowboy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon is better than last year, considering that he made 8 3's in the scrimmage today. Shannon has made a lot of improvments w/ his shot. Even though he has been in the shadows last year, he still had some games were he stood out. But yes he is underrated by much and Smith has the attention that he should be getting. And w/ these 2 and the rest of the starters the team will make it to state and should return back home w/ the gold ball in their hands just like last year.

JoeCowBoy, I think that you may be crazy. I do believe that Tyler is over-rated. I think that he may be the one of the best players in the state. But, still over-rated. Now thinking that Shay is better than Tyler is real crazy. Shay can shoot the 3ball and that is something Tyler can't do well but watch tyler drive the basketball and finish with a slam and take rebounds down from all over the court and still be able to hit a jumpshot occasnially. That is why he is better than Shay. If he could get that Trifecta then he would be solid. Also if you want to see a real Junior play ball you need to check out Lewis Williams. He is bad.

That is what makes Giles County so good. Tyler Smith has an off-night or is triple teamed? Shay Shannon lights it up with the mid and long range jumpers. Shay has a bad game also? Kash Money, the trashman of the team, decides to pick it up. Birdman, Shay, Kash slumping? New and improved Justin Morris swats about 3 shots into the bleachers and makes teams beat them from the outside.

Birdman, Shay Shannon, Kash Money, Justin Morris, Wes Carter, Steve, Corey Perry, Deron Garrett, Zack Holt, Lavell Dickerson, Chris Phillips.

All of those players are LEGIT scoring threats. Who has a line-up like that east of Memphis?

not trying to cause problems but I think that the only ppl that can score for Giles county are Tyler and Shay, Also you can keep Shay guarded easily because he can't move that well, Tyler on the other hand is a different story, You have to keep him away from the goal. I think that if you are physical with Tyler then he starts to lose his composer. I mean the other guys are good but they just don't bring that much to the team. Although I think that the Justin boy is going to help Tyler out more then anybody on the team. He will take alot of attention away from Tyler down-low and that is where he needs to be. I mean really if you look at it. Everywhere you read, Tyler is always scoring his points off of Dunks. He can't shoot. Keep him outside the paint and he struggles. I am not trying to say that he isn't good but everyone has a weakness and that is his. The Truth is The Truth

Trueballer, you have obviously not watched this bobcat team play! To say that Shay and Tyler are the only scoring threats, is simply ridiculous! Kash "Money" Givens can shoot the J all day, along with a host of players on the bench mob. Also, a new player for the bobcats, Zack Holt, is lights out from the perimeter. So if your game plan is to only guard Shay and Tyler, then you've wasted Giles County's time by even showing up! I mean, sure, you have to give Tyler and Shay a little extra attention, but Giles County is not the 1-dimensional team that you have described them as! If you don't believe me, I've got a tape of the State Championship that you can borrow!

LEBRON WHO?

Why is is that every time someone tries to point out a weakness on giles co team(trueballer and me) u people get so offended?? WE are just tellin u all the truth,we know giles county is good,even i do,but when some says tyler cant shoot (in which he is lackin in that department)U all get mad?? So please try to accept the truth that even giles has weakness.Yes ,even i think they are good,so there u go wneely and krogers!!!!

Why is is that every time someone tries to point out a weakness on giles co team(trueballer and me) u people get so offended?? WE are just tellin u all the truth,we know giles county is good,even i do,but when some says tyler cant shoot (in which he is lackin in that department)U all get mad?? So please try to accept the truth that even giles has weakness.Yes ,even i think they are good,so there u go wneely and krogers!!!!