overrated?Underated?

joecowboy

Playdays are just that! Just because you play somebody close or you beat a team in a scrimmage does not mean you are as good as that team. When you guys will drive up the road 15 minutes and play the Cherokees in a real game, you know one that the clock stops and you count the fouls, well, then you can brag. And from the word up here, you guys should be as good as us. You play in the AA districts but you got as many students there as we do. Shame on you for not playing McMinn County in the season. And you open the year with Boyd Buchanan. Thats a good SINGLE A school for you to brag about beating since they won't have any of there football players. But seriously you guys do have a good team. I'm not trying to say you don't . But you guys sure do brag alot for a team that has never been out of the region in the small school divisions. I hope you do good and I sure hope you beat the daylites out of Central (McMinn) but I wouldn't be running my mouth about being as good as Bradley or Cleveland. Those teams are in a different league than most all schools around here anyway no matter what the classification they are in. Just don't run your mouth until you beat a quality team in a real scheduled game.

Edited by postup00

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being informed last night that my s/n has been used to post bad things about Bradley people and Mr. Suiter I have gone on here and changed my password. I have no clue who has used my name or how they have done it, but it wont happen again. I just wanted to let everyone know that it wasn't me and I want to appologize for the comment that was made.

After being informed last night that my s/n has been used to post bad things about Bradley people and Mr. Suiter I have gone on here and changed my password. I have no clue who has used my name or how they have done it, but it wont happen again. I just wanted to let everyone know that it wasn't me and I want to appologize for the comment that was made.

Contact Coach T, he'll be able to help you.

Hey East Ridge, what happened to you guys last night against Temple? i hear yall played better than temple but got outcoached at the end? yall ahev some athletes yall could be pretty good if your coaches can get it together...

Oh yeah, and Walker Valley can do nothing against Bradley excpet lose and lose badly....The Bears are better than anyone around the East...Im pretty sure that Ooltewah is going to destroy Walker Valley as well when those teams meet.

Edited by stayNskool

I don't think Tyler Smith is over-rated. He could use a better jumper but better than most, and could use better ball handling skills but again above average. Who are you ppl thats saying Smith is overrated comparing him to. Many polls have Tyler anywhere from first to fifth in his class. He's only a junior in high school. He has two years to get a lot better. I think he will excel. Good luck Tyler.