overrated?Underated?

joecowboy

Hey Willy. I don't need a tape of the State tournament. I was there and I saw the game. also i bet that I am not the only person on here to agree that Weezy deserved the MVP. That is all I got to say about that. Now. Me not knowing what I am talking about. I have played against them guys plenty of times. Also the boy from Lincoln County is mediocre at the most. Also Kash may be one of the most tempromental players on the court. Also he don't score that well. I know that you are proud of your team and that you want to take up for them but like I said earlier. The Truth is The Truth.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNDUDE...who do u think you are?? i mean seriously do u even have a clue about basketball?? u keep talkin about how good Walker Valley is and i hate to burst your bubble but ....Walker Valley is NO match for Bradley...They have NO chance so im tired of hearing that from you...and u keep puttin hare and pickel down and there the 2 best guards in this whole area. And Walker Valley plays people like Tellico and Sequatchie..i mean come on...but its good that you think Walker Valley has a chance against Bradley b/c when Bradley KILLS WV, its gonna be great to hear what you have to say about it....

Joecowboy...I think the only thing overrated in this thread are your posts. So ridiculous. Giles County fans don't mind you pointing out weaknesses, as long as you point out the right ones. I agree, Giles County has more scoring threats than Tyler and Shay. You should have seen that last year @ the Sycamore game??? Tyler sat out part of the game and the team opened up a 20 pt. lead. I DID NOT know he could score from the bench. One other thing I agree on...Howard should have won the State MVP award last year. He got screwed. Oh yeah, I am a CATZ fan...

TNdude your cracking me up with your posts. Either you are some idiot, somebody wanting to start trouble or just filled with jealousy. Or maybe you are a player at WVHS that went to school there because you knew you couldn't play at Bradley.

Do you really think that playing teams like Meigs, Tellico, and Polk make you as good a team as Bradley. Lets see. Pugh would probably average over 20 in your district so no telling what the other two would average. I am from McMinn (and proud of it) and I don't think i have seen you on our schedule.

Evidently you haven't seen Pickel, Hare, Suiter or Pugh play. By the way, who are all the colleges that are recruiting all those players you got at Walker Valley. Hey, man, I don't have a problem with your school or team, but don't make ridiculous statements like you are as good as the players at Bradley. Probably none of your players could play at Bradley. Who you got gonna stop all three guards and who can stop Suiter inside?

I hope you guys do good in your district but don't think for a second that you are in the same legue as Cleveland, Bradley or McMinn. Same county, but not the same league. I think you guys had an article in your paper comparing your running back to Lavonte Barber at Cleveland because your man had so many yards. Oops what happened to your man when he ran against the same people Barber runs against game inand game out.... That is like comparing your players to Bradleys. Its like comparing apples to oranges. Nope, both them ar fruits and I ain't so sure all ya'll are players.

Edited by postup00

Tyler is speaking on this. Let me start off by saying that the remaining CHAMPIONS are back once again(with the GOLD BALL) which some people only can dream about. But on the subject about Shay being better than Tyler Smith. Tyler his self will rather see his team happy than trying prove yall wrong. In on another subject about me not being able to shoot we will just have to see so keep me on the outside and see. One more thing we are still #1 until another CHAMPION is crowned so I cant wait to get crowned for the second year in a row.

GILES COUNTY #1 B):P:lol:

Smiffs right Giles is still the defending champs until another champ is crowned , which will be Giles again.Why is everyone so worried about if Shays better than Tyler? Shay is a great player , and so is Tyler. The Giles County team is not just Tyler , and Shay. Like last year Giles has several players who can step up and make the big plays when it counts. If Tyler or Shay has a bad game then Kash steps up, he has a bad game as well Justin steps up,he has a bad game then Steve steps up, and this continues on down the roster. The talk about Shay and Tyler is pointless they both are team players who are out there to win just like the rest of the Giles County team. Oh yea what about last year when Tyler had several big 3's in the Bolivar game , thats pretty good for someone who "can't shoot" espically in such a big game with all that pressure and all.I'm not saying Tyler's shot is perfect right now , but whose shot is ? Tsmittys shot will improved and has improved since last year if you dont think so then make him shoot like he said to do and see what happens.

I am from McMinn (and proud of it) and I don't think i have seen you on our schedule.I hope you guys do good in your district but don't think for a second that you are in the same legue as Cleveland, Bradley or McMinn.

Well Buddy just to let u know ........ If i remember correctly, Saturday at WV there was a playday. WV played Rhea, South Doyle, And McMinn County. The Rhea and WV game was good the stangs held the egales to a close game. SD they could've played better. Now McMinn and WV that was a close one. If i recall this correctly WV had the ball McMinn was up by 2 and they called game...... My point is not that we lost every game, but that those teams are supposed to be better than us. postup00 personaly i think u a RICHARD. And u need to worry bout ur own dang team. Who cares what people write or say. I think ur a lil insecure about ur self and ur team, b/c u guys got handed the win Sat. by the clock. Good Luck makin it anywhere. Bc we both know ur not gonna be a difference maker!!!!! Your Friend,

GARY