Greenback and Oneida

coachbubba

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ought to be a heck of a game.  I look for whichever team that can establish the running game to win this one.

Good point kingbrian. I predict Oneida will not be able to get their running game going. Greenback's line will simply be to dominant. Oneida is solid in the secondary, and even though they are young at linebacker, they are very capable on defense. Offensivly same story. Skill positions they match-up very well with Greenback. I just can't see the front controlling the line of scrimmage. It comes down to bigger, faster, stronger.

Friday night: bigger, faster, stronger = GREENBACK...........

Edited by CrushMonster

:D ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS GAME. IT SUCKED!!!! THE REFS CAME FROM A CIRCUS. ALL THEY KNEW HOW TO DO WAS CALL PENALTIES ON ONEIDA. IT IS ASHAME THAT PEOPLE WOULD CHEAT KIDS. I WOULD HATE TO KNOW THAT I CHEATED KIDS WHO TRIED THEIR BEST. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THE INDIANS HAVE ALOT OF CLASS AND IN MY BOOK THEY ARE STILL NUMBER 1!!!!

kdskfjfjdfdjhdf, or whatever it is, I think you are just mad because Greenback had 360 yards rushing which could have been more but we took G-Train #7 out of the game and let some of the younger talibacks run, and I remember there was a lot of penalties called on Greenback the whole night so stop your whining about losing to the NATION.

ColeDaddy

Edited by Coleypso

Please disregard that guy's post. I'm a player for Oneida and last night Greenback was the better team. Greg Way is a heck of a runner and I think he's just a junior(?). How bad is James hurt? I'm not sure what happened to him, I just hope he is alright. We just didn't come out with any fire or execution and it nipped us in the butt. The refs never lose a game, the team does. I did have a problem with your fans though. Behind our sideline they were very rude, even when the spread was pretty big. That was very unclassy. The players had class and I want to apologize for anyone of our players or fans that offended anyone. Good luck.

Pennyplay thank you for being so respectful. Austin is doing great. They thought he had a Level 3 concussion but they were wrong. he was released last night and called Coach Satterfield while I was on the phone with his daughter. You all played a great game,but I guess I am partial and I am going to say that we played better. Morton: You really stepped up at the tight end! And Greg Way: What else is there to say? You had an awsome game. HELTON: U R MY HERO!!! You steppd up last night and filled the void when Austin had to leave.These is what makes a great team Captian and you really lived up to standards. Onieda: I am very sorry about the fans behind your side lines. They are the jerks and hicks that give Greenback a bad name. I appologize.

A lot of respect after that post. I'm glad to hear James is doing better. You all did play better Friday night, that's about all there is to say. I'm glad you acknowledged those guys behind us, it was probably the most angry I have ever been during a game. They wouldn't leave our coaches alone when you all were almost up 30 and that was wrong. The players however, were a classy group. I didn't hear them talk smack or make any dumb penalties. We had one that I remember, shouldn't have happened. Good luck again.

im impressed with the way you players are taking this. both sides are showing respect and thats the way it should be. you may hate each other on the field but, outside of that theres no need for it. and i think you all are treating the game how it should be treated. i hope that the respect can continue on to this friday.