Buckaloo

Bearettefan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete history on Buckelew. She practiced with McMinn summer after elementary, decided last minute to go to Cleveland. Parents drove her there for a year. Played three years, then moved from one apartment in Cleveland to an apartment in Bradley County. Hope she does well at FSU, she is sweet girl who works hard.

Does her entire family live in these apartments? Or do they just rent them so they can "legally" show a change of address?

My, oh, my ... what has happened to high school athletics?

To answer your question, they lived a couple of streets over in a subdivision called Suburban Hills. Tried to sell their house for a year before it sold. In mean time, mom works in Cleveland and dropped Tiffany off at school. Then lived in Marquis Apts. for 2 years until recent move into county so she could switch schools to Bradley. Yes, the entire family is moving each time. Dad in that family is the one hard to please. Much coaching from the stands which did not go well with B. Williams at McMinn and R.Powell at Cleveland. Tiffany is sweetheart though.

To answer your question, they lived a couple of streets over in a subdivision called Suburban Hills. Tried to sell their house for a year before it sold. In mean time, mom works in Cleveland and dropped Tiffany off at school. Then lived in Marquis Apts. for 2 years until recent move into county so she could switch schools to Bradley. Yes, the entire family is moving each time. Dad in that family is the one hard to please. Much coaching from the stands which did not go well with B. Williams at McMinn and R.Powell at Cleveland. Tiffany is sweetheart though.

now really is this really anyone others than T$$AA business?where she moved why she moved,just seems to be more personal dont you think?

do you know her new address?

geezzzz...leave her alone and let her play her game,no matter where it is....

go Tiff.....show out loud and proud!!!!!

Way to go Buckalew! This is the first time I have been on here in ages and Ididn't have a clue you had signed. Haven't seen it in paper! Has it been in there yet? I enjoyed watching you play at Cleveland the past couple of years and was tickled to death that you made the change. You should grow as a player this year with Jack. Look forward to keeping up with you next year but as for the present, go out there and help those Bears kick some butt.

Congratulations Tiffiny...really am going to miss you wearing the ole white and blue. I guess I'll have to get used to you wearing the Black and Gold. Remember our talks at the YMCA over the summer and don't forget me when you turn pro. Nail the "three's" and don't worry about anything else. Gonna miss you in the classroom as well. L8er!!!