Tullahoma Tournament Cancelled

CoachBlair

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blackman Blaze Wrestling Team along with the whole Murfreesboro community are sorry for your loss and we share your grief. :) Nathan and his family & friends will be in our prayers. Try to keep stong for the family and trust in God, he will get us through this tough untimely tragedy.

Your extended wrestling family,

The Blackman Wrestling Team & slim589

MY thought and prayer are with Nathan's family, friends, and teamates. He was a great kid. I went to middle school with him before he moved to Tullahoma and all of his classmates from CCHS are missin him. We thought a lot of him he would alwayz make us laugh we gave him a nick name in World Geography one day I member and it was Furball so we are gonna miss ya Nathan "Furball"Furman

THE FAMILY AND TEAM AT FRANKLIN COUNTY WISH TO EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS OF LOSS WITH YOU AT THIS TIME. WE TOO LOST A MEMBER OF OUR WRESTLING FAMILY THIS SUMMER WITH THE UNTIMELY DEATH OF MICHEAL HILTON. REALITY OFTEN HANDS US A SERVING OF HARDSHIP UNPREPARED. I HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, WITH THE HELP OF OTHER MEMBERS OF THE REGION, WILL BE ABLE TO OVERCOME THIS LOSS AND KEEP THE MEMORY OF THIS YOUNG MAN FRESH IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS.

the wrestling team from kingston high sends our prayers and thoughts out to the Tullahoma family.

coaches, as we push our youngsters through grueling practices, please be mindful that this could happen to anyone of our wrestlers. Know your wrestlers and how far they can be pushed.

by NO means am i saying that this was the cause of this young man's death. just thought it was a good "wake-up call" for all coaches to insure that they must know that there is a limit and each person has a different one.

kingston high school wrestling

I don't know the Tullahoma wrestler but I know all of us have felt the pain of losing someone. My heart goes out to his family and team. While I'm here I just wanna say, everybody this is why it is so important for us to be the best individuals we can be to others aa well as ouselves because no one can predict the future. Tullahoma, stay strong, and wrestle with all your might with your teammates honor in mind because I am sure that is what he would want you to do.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Furman family as well as the rest of the Tullahoma Community. We "wrestling" family are a very small but close family. In times like these when someone is lost it hits pretty hard. Whenever a wrestler is lost, not only does the family mourn, but the rest of the wrestling community as well. GOD BLESS!!!

Cleveland High/ Cleveland Middle Wrestling