macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Dog, I think you only named 4 ppl that graduated in '74. Sandy Kemp and Sandy Williams???....... might want to think about that one a little more. Anyway down to business. Owls execute friday night and come out with the win. 27-17. Go OWLS!!

Hey how would you know that he only named 4 people? You related to one of them? ;) Happy B-day blueraidrowlfan.

Good luck Owls!

You know what gets to me about Owl fans? When they lose they always have an excuse why they lost. When Portland beat us, they were the better team. No excuses, they were just better. It was not because we overlooked them or any other cornball excuse. You have lost two games Owls and the reason you lost them is because you were not as good as the other team that night. Deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE 10-2 NOT 12-0. :P

I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO WINS THIS GAME BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE FANS IN MACON CO. ARE JUST DOWN RIGHT STUPID!!!! FROM WHAT I HEARD ABOUT THE FIRST GAME WAS THAT THE TIGERS COULD NOT STOP THE OWLS OFFENSE. IT SEEMS TO ME IF THE OWLS WHIPED PORTLAND SO BAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, AND PORTLAND DRILLED MACON, THAT SMITH CO. HAS A BETTER TEAM. FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD THE TIGERS ARE THE NO-OFFENSE TIGERS!!!!

Now hold on just a minute, I do believe every team in our region has the possiblity to get beat on any given night. YOU DID - WE DID!! I also remember some blue and white fans, did do a little shoulda, coulda, and woulda, about past games. Win or lose all the teams in this region are good. Everyone tries to figure what went wrong on that losing night. But as of two weeks ago, those records when out the window and everyone playing in playoffs went back to 0-0, now there are only two in our region left. Their records are 2-0, what will it be after friday night? Guess everyone will have to wait and see. Hope all the boys have a good game, play hard, and OWLS WIN!! I do have a question though - how come when someone from Macon wants to slam our team or any other, its only smack talking but if someone else says something against Macon it is no respect. Why aren't all those folks from Macon jumping on their own ppl for being rude and disrespectful of the other teams. Sounds a little one sided to me. Even if it is a kid doing the talking, my thought is if you can't take it don't dish it out. Kids need to know that too. Don't make statements that aren't true or are tacky if you don't want to hear about it. Oh, I think I just figured it out. Yeah, you let them post so that ppl will jump them then you can print it carry it to the locker room and use it for motivation. Well, I guarantee you that the Owls don't need any of this stuff for motivation, they have their own. THEMSELVES!! They actually know that this is just a bunch of parents and fans yacking amongst themselves. Did you ever once stop and think that all of us in Region 4 3A should be proud we have teams that can and will represent us, year in and year out. I know I am. Yes I feel my Owls will win Friday, same as the Tiger Fans feel their guys will. So remember young folks, this site is for fun thats all.

I know I can support my team and don't have to smack talk to do it. Those that laugh last - always laughs the loudest.

GO BIG OWLS - CONTINUE TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS - ONE WEEK AT A TIME

HOOT, HOOT BIG OWLS ARE COMING

I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO WINS THIS GAME BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE FANS IN MACON CO. ARE JUST DOWN RIGHT STUPID!!!! FROM WHAT I HEARD ABOUT THE FIRST GAME WAS THAT THE TIGERS COULD NOT STOP THE OWLS OFFENSE. IT SEEMS TO ME IF THE OWLS WHIPED PORTLAND SO BAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, AND PORTLAND DRILLED MACON, THAT SMITH CO. HAS A BETTER TEAM. FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD THE TIGERS ARE THE NO-OFFENSE TIGERS!!!!

:P I got one question for you, how do you have an unstoppable offense and score 6 I REPEAT 6 points. I'm tired of hearing all this crap about Smith County's unstoppable offense.

cu7044..if you really don't care who wins, then hush, because we do. And Macon Co. people are by no means stupid.

And what you "Heard" and What seems to you are really wrong. You weren't there.

Owls played good that night, Macon played better. We won, they didn't. NUFF SAID!

That was then, THIS IS NOW!

If we lose, we will fight another day, but if we win, ya'll watch out because those Hills will COME ALIVE!!!!

the first game we had chances to score.....just didnt execute in the red zone...expect that to change this game. smith county does have a great offense...but macon has a great one too....these two teams both deserve to be here....they are not flukes, they just play hard and win.....i believe these are the best two teams in our region...and whoever wins will represent our region well. but with that said.....Go Owls!!

Edited by sleep23

71fan....SC can't score on that MC Defense....you know that.

MC 28

SC GOOSE EGG

You'll get your eyes full of the best this weekend fryboy80....keep poppin' goes gums 'til we flap our wings and come on up the hill....We'll be there before long. Then you won't be able to pop those gums....all the BS will be done....that's when those "MIGHTY" OWLS will get serious!!! IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!!

Hey Kit Kat....

many of us people on here from Macon Co. have said we would support whomever made it from our Division.. You go back and read the post & you will see that. Between all the smack talk, dissing each other and running our mouths, we have said that we will Support the other team, if Macon didn't make it.

Whichever team goes to Knoxville, better play their hearts out and and I expect to see someone from our Division bringing that TROPHY home...

Ya'll hear that Macon & Smith CO.

Edited by KITTY_KAT

the first game we had chances to score.....just didnt execute in the red zone...expect that to change this game. smith county does have a great offense...but macon has a great one too....these two teams both deserve to be here....they are not flukes, they just play hard and win.....i believe these are the best two teams in our region...and whoever wins will represent our region well. but with that said.....Go Owls!!

I agree!!!!!! These are the best two teams in the Region. I expect a great game from both. :D

p.s. GO TIGERS