macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

since it's obvious that you were not at the sc vs. portland game, i'll let you in on a few facts. sc did not WHIP portland. they won by two touchdowns, the last one being in the last few seconds of the game when portland threw an interception. portland still had a chance to tie the game up with a minute and a half left. that is not a whipping where i come from. for future reference, get your facts straight before you post.

Sorta sounds like what happened with at the Grundy Co game, eh, MCHS???...that last second victory sure tasted sweet to ya'll, didn't it????

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Tiger fans are still hunting for respect from 8 weeks ago. Tigers won...you want us to bow down or something. It's like some of them don't want to face the reality of those "MIGHTY" OWLS making that trip back up the hill. Macon County...you are the region champs...you have a good football team...don't act like you're the one that is lacking. You guys have had a great year...if it ends Friday...you've had a great year...if it ends in 3 weeks...you've had a great year. Last year, 8 weeks ago, yesterday.....IT DON'T MATTER!!! NIGHT CHICKENS ARE COMING BACK FOR MORE...GET READY FOR THE FUTURE...NOT YESTERDAY...YESTERDAY DON'T MATTER ANYMORE!!

Edited by bigreid

Sorta sounds like what happened with at the Grundy Co game, eh, MCHS???...that last second victory sure tasted sweet to ya'll, didn't it????

i'm glad it tastes so sweet. macon county- just hope sc keeps soaking up all the sweetness of their last victory. i hope mc beats the snot out of sc- probably won't happen- it'll be close, but you never know!!!!!

It was a good football game wasn't it. The kickoff return was supposed to be a squib kick and SC just failed to get it on the ground. SC did outgain Portland 2-1 in total offense. For those who that SC played so technically sound friday night against Portland, you are in for a big surprise. Stepped out at the 4 on the opening kickoff and snapped a punt over the punters head early in the game and Portland capitalized. You expect a team like Portland to do that. Smith County has yet to play their perfect game. Will they play one? If they do, watch out. It won't be pretty. I have every confidence in the world in this program and think this will be the game that things just click. GO BIG OWLS

He has definately matured as a player this year and I look forward to watching him play even better. Yes maam, Friday night in Lafayette is coming quickly. I for one can not wait. Revenge is sweet. Playing for the respect our kids deserve is even sweeter. WHAA Sound familiar MC?? I know the Owls can't wait for the trip and a shot at redemption.

BigReid, Tell em' about that uneasy feeling they are gonna have Friday night, especially frydaddy80. You know the one. You've awaken in the middle of a warm night and walk out in the yard barefooted to take care of business. All of sudden, out of nowhere it happens, and squishes right up between your toes. Yep..........you've just stepped in dog mess. You'll feel that feeling soon enough oh great ones from the north. OWLS WIN BIG IN LAFAYETTE mark it down. :)

Imallin...I heard of being out in the country, but you taking it to the extreme....But I personally have never stepped out on a warm night in my yard of all places, to take care of business, and step in dog mess. EWWWW!... So how does it feel, since you had this experience?? :):D

(Scratching my head thinking about this :) )

Some Tiger fans are still hunting for respect from 8 weeks ago. Tigers won...you want us to bow down or something. It's like some of them don't want to face the reality of those "MIGHTY" OWLS making that trip back up the hill. Macon County...you are the region champs...you have a good football team...don't act like you're the one that is lacking. You guys have had a great year...if it ends Friday...you've had a great year...if it ends in 3 weeks...you've had a great year. Last year, 8 weeks ago, yesterday.....IT DON'T MATTER!!! NIGHT CHICKENS ARE COMING BACK FOR MORE...GET READY FOR THE FUTURE...NOT YESTERDAY...YESTERDAY DON'T MATTER ANYMORE!!

You are going to get more big reid, more of what you got last time. MARK IT DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACON COUNTY MAY HAVE ONE ON THE CREEKBANK. SO WHAT!!! WE JUST FELT BAD FOR MACON COUNTY BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP A CAN ON THEM SO MANY TIMES. SMITH COUNTY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YALL OPENED ONE ON THEM FRIDAY NIGHT. TROUDALE COUNTY WILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE #1. YOU CAN BET MONEY ON THAT.

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!