Running game of Huntingdon

htownfan

Yes you can...Oh yea back to the subject of the HUNTINGDON running game....I believe Terrance is about 80 yards shy of 2000....thats a statement. I'm not sure how many players we have had with 2000 yards in history, but it cant be many. He has been very impressive this year and even better now that him, Weathers, and Donald are on the field at the same time. Pick your poison. I hear this Lewis Co team has strength and power with not much speed, but no under-estimation here. They have been fighting hard all season. Regardless of how they got it, they are still undefeated. If anyone has any insight as to how many, if any, 2000 yard rushers Huntingdon has had, would you mind posting it for me?

Edited by Tombstone52

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fast is donald? In my opinion Rod is a better back than Bell and a better back than Donald will be. He does excel in more than one sport. Rod never practices basketball and could still take just about anyone around here. He's a Mr. Football finalist and was all district in bball his sophmore year.

you are not a very good judge of talent my friend. Rod is good, bell is good, Donald, well, read my above post.

Ok fellas. If Bell was such a ALL STAR TAILBACK why didnt he even SCORE in the milan/huntingdon game this season????????....lets face the facts huntingdon....LOOK WHO YOU PLAYED LAST NITE...they had majority of the starters out and you all are bragging about how many yards bell had....and yalls hardest game of the season came when we came to your own house and won. you havent played anyone remotely harder than us yet. Once again, if bell was better than smith he wouldnt be getting recruited by bethel and tenn.tech while smith is a legite SEC perfromer. Cut the crap. You lost to milan, get over it. GO DAWGS.

Ok fellas. If Bell was such a ALL STAR TAILBACK why didnt he even SCORE in the milan/huntingdon game this season????????....lets face the facts huntingdon....LOOK WHO YOU PLAYED LAST NITE...they had majority of the starters out and you all are bragging about how many yards bell had....and yalls hardest game of the season came when we came to your own house and won. you havent played anyone remotely harder than us yet. Once again, if bell was better than smith he wouldnt be getting recruited by bethel and tenn.tech while smith is a legite SEC perfromer. Cut the crap. You lost to milan, get over it. GO DAWGS.

We have gotten over it. You're the one who keeps jumping in here and bringing it up. Your life will be miserable when Smith is gone, won't it? GO MUSTANGS

I tell you what you need to do westtn2004state.....You need to be worrying about Carver this week and leave Huntingdon discussions about Huntingdon players to Huntingdon people. This thread doesn't concern you or Rod Smith or the mighty Milan Bulldawgs. It doesn't concern what happened in the last Huntingdon-Milan game or what might happen in the next one if there is one. It is what it is...a discussion about the HUNTINGDON running game.

your scared aren't you. HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA :D HAAAAAHAAAAA (thats me laughing uncontrollably) By pronouncing everything about bell or huntingdon in a negative fashion you somehow hope to give yourself a so called security blanket. Something to shield you from your fears. Hoping that someone, anyone, will help give you strength, nads, if you will. With time, perhaps age, this will pass. Until then I recommend you take the bypass around Huntingdon and avoid self medication. B)B) (Dr. Turbo has left the building)

This is a stupic discussion about these backs. "They" are all real good backs! I think anyone who knows anything about football will agree that Donald is going to be a stud next year.

The only thing I"m worried about at this moment is the Carver Cobra's who are 11-1 and are smashing all of their opponents. I hope all the Milan players come prepared for a hard fought game this Friday. Huntingdon, I think you will roll over LC and hopefully we can have a rematch at Paul Ward Stadium and pack another 6000 plus in there.

To answer all of the questions of an idiot. Why is Bell being recruited by Bethel and Tn Tech? He is 5'9'' and weighs about 170. How many SEC backs do you see at that size. None. Rod Smith is quite a bit bigger than Bell, yet no one ever talks about Rod being recruited by SEC schools but you. I am not doubting Smith, he is flat out amazing. Terrance has his yards with a lot smaller size than Smith. The majority of Chester Co. played last night. A few didn't but most did. So that ends your spewing of stupidity on that one. How old is Donald one of you asks. He is 14, very intelligent, and one of the nicest kids you could ever meet. To say he won't be as big as Smith is absolutely crazy. He will be bigger than Smith most likely. You say he can't touch Rod at any other Sport. I believe Donald started his 7th and 8th grade years in Basketball. They won the state his 8th grade year and were runner up by a last second shot his 7th grade year. He started every game. Made all state there, I look for him to be an all-state performer in Basketball in a couple of years. Baseball, what are Rod's stats on that? Donald led his 12 yr. old Little League team to a state runner up, they lost it because they ran out of pitchers. In the 1 game of the 2 game finals during that. Donald was 4-4 with 4 home runs and 11 RBI's. I believe his final batting average was well above .500 through it all. There are your excels in other sports. I am not taking anything from Smith, I am sure he has the same numbers, I am just giving back to Chris Donald what he deserves because it was taken from him by an idiot that has no clue about him.

Just wondering westtn2004state, what # are you on the team, and the main question I think everybody wonders is...how old are you? You bash Huntingdon in every post you make. I'm just wondering if you back up your talk, or are you a sideline guy? No, I'm not a player, just a fan, but this is ridiculous.