Running game of Huntingdon

htownfan

covington is better than huntingdon. j.c.m. is better than huntingdon...everyone made week 7 something to look at and it was just another W in the column for Milan. Let me remind you---Terrance Bell got shut out. Adam Parrish had 0 INTS going into the game and what was his first thow (a pic)INT. Milan is ready for whatever "tricks" uve got to score this time around....if we beat carver and yall beat lewis co.....then we can talk abot this game... i guarantee mitchell and carver are both better than chester co. and lewis co.....but we will drop you back into reality next week if both of us play. go dawgs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MilanDawg2004 Obviously you haven't been reading Thriller's posts or you'd know what he was talking about. He was referring to the fact that a Milan person said Bell was classless because he referred to the CC player as "kid" because he didn't know his name. Think before you speak and you'll sound a lot better.

Chris isnt feeling any pressure yet!.... the pressure starts this summer when we start teaching. Everything else will fall into place. Chris tells me he welcomes the challenge.......but he has no idea what i have in store for him.......It wont be a picnic, I promised him that!

Reigny,

Chris may not be feeling pressure but people like you are gonna make him feel it. If Chris wants it bad enough, he will work for it and obtain it, he has the physical tools to work with.

I am part of the Chris Donald fan club, but you haven't seen me post on here about how great he is going to be. Let Chris perform on the field and people will recognize his talent. The kid, yes I said kid is 14 years old, let him be a kid and time will take care of the growing up. Chris has his head screwed on right but if all he hears is how great he is do you think that will stay that way?

I don't know if you really are related to Chris or not but I do know his dad. You don't hear him proclaiming how great Chris, so why do you?

Edited by stangfan

Stang fan...... Well to be honest with you Chris' dad is right here with me now. Yes he's standing right here while I'm typing. So run your pie hole somewhere else. Chris doesnt take all that talk and get cocky with it. yeah you probably know Chris on a "Friendly" or even a "player" level but will you be one of those band wagon fans that is only around when he succeeds. I would guess so. Will you be one of the ones who helps him get that education. Will you be one of the ones that is around when or if the scouts and coaches knock on the door? I dont think so! Will you be one of the people paying tuition if he decides not to play football, basketball or baseball? I dont think so. All Ive seen so far are the hugs and kisses after the game stating how good he played and what the Huntington program is going to be for the next 3 more years. After Chris is gone whether he is successful or not everyone moves on to the next standout and the ones before are forgotten. So lets not talk about how telling him he's great is adding pressure. Everyone does it every friday night, every basketball game, and every baseball game. Nothing has changed. youre probably one of those people too. Im connected to Chris EVERY day! not just on Friday nights! Yes Im proud of Chris whether he plays another down or not. Yeah Neal is right here and he's keeping HIS son grounded because the same happened to Lamont and Jennifer (his other two standout kids) So Friday nights and those other nights when sports functions are going on look in the stands you will always see Mom, Dad, Uncles, Grand dad and Me....... the dillusional REIGNY DAYZ cheering Chris on. Whether he plays good or bad He will succeed in life off the field!!

When the cheering stops....... He still has all of us!

The question is will you be there?

So If you get the time at one of those functions stop by and introduce yourself I would love to chat and eat popcorn and talk about Huntingdon football, Chris, or just friendly conversation. Ill be standing right next to Neal as always!

GO STANGS!!!!

Edited by REIGNY DAYZ

By the way....... What ever happened to the athletes that came before the Chris Donalds, Terrance Bells, the Boo Weathers, the Brian Nellets,and the Parrishes, Did you help them on their lifelong journeys off the field? Nope..... they were forgotten too werent they.

Lets not let the same happen to our talented and gifted kids at Huntingdon.

Its more to this than saying great game on Friday nights! Ive been there and took every thing with a grain of salt. Realized that after I gave the school system what they wanted for their own purposes i was just another number running down the field, court, or baseball foul line. but when I succeed on the division I college level and went on to play Canadian Football. I was my high schools GREAT SON again. The awards, newspaper writeups and all that crap that goes along with it, was nothing because those awards and trophys only collected dust! But the lessons that were taught to me on the field and by listening to what THOSE so-called people that were fans had to say gave me insight to what was really going on.

Simply, Chris is doing the same .....sitting back and listening to all the hype and picking his spots for the bigger picture. An education and whatever comes from all the athletic part of his life.

This kid is special for a 14 year old and dont think for a second that hes not studying every person that comes up and patting him on the back. Respect everyone but trust no one. thats one thing that he is learning quickly

you know what i have heard so much from westtn im tired of it. milan is not all they are cracked up to be and hopefully carver will show yall that. im tired of milan this and milan that. every player on milans team has a head the size of a good year blimp.

Again, another McKenzie Rebel sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

You know darn good and well if we were ranked up there w/ Milan or if we had beat Huntingdon and Lewis Co., you would be talking the talk.

The old saying is "If you can't walk the walk, Don't talk the talk". Well our walk ended last Friday night.

I apologize for the above remarks and please don't think all McKenzie supporters are like that.

If I was Milan or Huntingdon, I would be proud to talk about our players. But I would not belittle one another.

Again, another McKenzie Rebel sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

You know darn good and well if we were ranked up there w/ Milan or if we had beat Huntingdon and Lewis Co., you would be talking the talk.

The old saying is "If you can't walk the walk, Don't talk the talk". Well our walk ended last Friday night.

I apologize for the above remarks and please don't think all McKenzie supporters are like that.

If I was Milan or Huntingdon, I would be proud to talk about our players. But I would not belittle one another.

Good post. It's ok to pull for your home team, but don't make it personal.

I don't think anyone has tried to belittle anyone. I don't take Reigny comments personally and I hope he doesn't take mine personally. It sounds to me with both want the best for Chris but just have different views on some things. I respect that even if I may not agree with all of it, maybe Reigny feels the same way.

There is little doubt, that there are a lot of people who are wishing nothing but the best for Chris. He is without a doubt one of the best athletes I have seen for his age. My whole point was trying not to set the expectations so high that there is no way that they can be met.